gottaWinThemAll
    Upcoming pro capper
    gottaWinThemAll's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 243

up +100 units doing live betting

Why aren't you guys doing this? It's easy to predict the pace and rhythm of the game. It gives you a huge advantage. I'm done with doing pre game bets

easysaid
    easysaid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 723

because just like anything, games can change momentum at the drop of a hat..

GoBlue77
    GoBlue77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19052

in the playoffs i rape live betting. too busy now tho for it. plus reg season nba betting, you have to be very cautious

Spoon19xx
    Spoon19xx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 433

Live betting is where its at but start a live bet thread and post your plays if your doing so well

Seto
    Jose Mourinho: simply the best
    Seto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2560

i wouldn't go so far as stopping pre-game bets but yeah live betting is awesome if you have a good feel for the game.

pouyasophy
    pouyasophy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

any time I tell anyone that I'd doing well in gambling...the momentum always changes and the confidence leaves because of the bad karma that comes from sucking one's own pee pee

pouyasophy
    pouyasophy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

Quote Originally Posted by Seto View Post
    i wouldn't go so far as stopping pre-game bets but yeah live betting is awesome if you have a good feel for the game.
    I live bet my whole account on duke last week when I realized that Roy Williams vs Mike Jewjewski is the worst coaching mismatch ever.