reppin_the_847
    reppin_the_847's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

Tonight shows that Bulls without Rose, Gibson, Hinrich is not playoff worthy

The Sacramento Queens just smothered the Bulls by 42 points tonight, 121 to 79. Sacramento did not even play DeMarcus Cousins or James Johnson and this was the result. Tough time to be a Bulls fan right about now. Bulls are now in a league with the Bobcats, Wizards & Cavaliers of the world. Hell, the Bobcats & Cavaliers both managed to beat the Bulls this season.

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status
    R.P. McMurphy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

Known that for awhile! They don't have a scorer or go to guy that can get 20-25 a game or hit a big shot when needed. Even with those guys they probably get bumped off in rnd 1 without D Rose.

RetroJs23
    RetroJs23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

long time bulls fan here through it all. Anyone who knows the game of basketball knows this. The injuries have finally caught up to us. Yea, we haven't had Rose the whole year, but we have been holding our own. Now we have Kirk (who really is the glue to the current team, check out the w/l ratio with him on the floor), Taj, Hamilton, Deng is always banged up due to the minutes he plays. The bulls are in a downward spiral. Its only going to get worse from here and Rose can see that. Why do you think he isnt rushing back? Why rush back from a significant injury to a team that isn't going anywhere this season. To Derrick Rose, take all the damn time you want and not to listen to everyone else.

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

No team is playoff worthy without 1/2 their starters............

OneTouch00
    OneTouch00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 222

personally i think rose doesnt wanna play for the bulls anyway, the team doesnt have any solid people who can score.

PerfectGrape
    PerfectGrape's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1887

Haha tough day to be a Bulls fan was the first thought I had. Didn't see any of the game but maybe they were showing how badly they stink so people will get off Rose's back about returning for this season. At the same time, have to think Rose, Deng, Boozer, Noah could pick up offense, Rose will spread the floor create more shots. Butler, kirk, taj, belli is a solid bench. I think they are going nowhere in playoffs, not the team of last year, but hey anything is possible like a 40pt Bulls loss.

jsmithj88
    jsmithj88's Avatar Become A Pro!

keep it down !!!
    lakers fans might here you
    they actually thought they beat a quality team ........
    shhhhhhhhhhh