Artieaa
    Artieaa's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1185

Picks from Mexico 12-mar-2013 :)

ATS 47-43
    Totals 29-26

Quick look to today´s card:

Boston at Bobcats 10.5: DD no game for me.

Washington at Cleveland PK: Interesting match, Washington is excellent ATS but they have to win here no points to lay, so far I think Cleveland is the better team, leaning Cleveland.

Lakers at Orlando +8: Lakers should win but wouldn´t be surpsised if Orlando gets a back door open late on the game. PAss

Atlanta at Miami -10: You can´t fade a team that hot vs a team with a 1-9 ATS record after 2-3 days off and 38.5% ATS in division, Thinking about playing some $$$ on Miami.

NOrleans at Nets -6: Nets b2b, 4th in 5 no stat above 44% ATS in this spot, Hornets a covering machine away from home, Leaning NOrleans +6. Wouldn´t be surprised if they even win SU.

Dallas at Bucks -1.5: basically a pk game here I like the way Dallas is rolling, leaning Dallas +1.5.

Memphis at Portland +1.5: Another basically pk game here, don like the fact Memphis is 33.2% ATS on 2-3 days off have to check later stats SU for this game, still believe Memphis is teh way better team here.

Spurs at Minnesota +9.5: Very simple you can not fade the Spurs here is Spurs or no play at all, will take a look at UNder here, leaning Spurs -9.5 and Under 195.5.

Will be back later to post final plays, and will post at twitter as well @artieaa.

GLTA

killersweet
    killersweet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9409

You like Cavs without Irving? and what do you think about the under in this game?
    Good luck.

Artieaa

Quote Originally Posted by killersweet View Post
    You like Cavs without Irving? and what do you think about the under in this game?
    Good luck.
    Wizards are still the wizards specially away from home, IMO Cleveland has been improving lately, still need to run some numbers but I think Under has a great chance here too.

killersweet

Thanks. I am leaning towards under as well.

comppicks35
    comppicks35's Avatar Become A Pro!

Watch out for the SPURS, Artie....off a tough game vs OKC and in this situation, Pop usually rests the geriatrics. You may not see Duncan or Ginobili today. I know MINNY is a really BAD team right now, but they may be able to hang in the game and get the backdoor cover too.

Artieaa

Quote Originally Posted by comppicks35 View Post
    Watch out for the SPURS, Artie....off a tough game vs OKC and in this situation, Pop usually rests the geriatrics. You may not see Duncan or Ginobili today. I know MINNY is a really BAD team right now, but they may be able to hang in the game and get the backdoor cover too.
    THanks for the advice mate, I was thinking same as I mentioned in my short write up is Spurs or no play, was looking at the UNder but I am still running numbers, cheers!!!!!

KushMoney
    KushMoney's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 73

Final Plays?

Artieaa

Ok here are final plays so far :

NOrleans +6

May add something else later

GLTA

Artieaa

adding Spurs/Wolves UNder 195.5 that closes today´s card.

GLTA

Artieaa

1-1 for the night , dammmmm gotta be more confident with my leans today as past days leans have been hitting pretty nice, for example today: Cleveland, Miami, Dallas, Memphis and under on Spurs game hit, only missed spurs ATS and the one I played Hornets +6

ATS 47-44
    Totals 30-26

Already working on tomorrow´s card.

Have a good one
    GLTA

Zii
    Zii's Avatar Become A Pro!

The same problem here - leans are hitting like mad, but for some reason sometimes I tend to pick wrong ones as my plays or I'm a bit afraid to play them all.

Artieaa

Quote Originally Posted by Zii View Post
    The same problem here - leans are hitting like mad, but for some reason sometimes I tend to pick wrong ones as my plays or I'm a bit afraid to play them all.
    I hear you mate!!! I guess we are overthinking too bloody much!!!!!

killersweet

I am surprised u didn't take Cavs. I was going to take the Wiz (U said Cavs are playing better), so decided to go with the under instead.