tbird509
    tbird509's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3256

heat -350 to win eastern conference

who could beat them in a 7 game series from the east,indiana doesnt have a winning on record road,and new york,brooklyn,atl,chi are all mid level teams....besides lebron getting injured,how do they lose? -350 looks good for the finals,but this is just for the eastern conference...

easysaid
    easysaid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 723

yeah this is free money i parlay them along with some other tennis favourites for a dime.

Sport_Fish
    Sport_Fish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2039

yeah that bet is more 'lebron doesn't get injured till finals' -350....

Pretty good considering the season is getting close to finish, Miami has clinched a playoff spot, and almost secured the #1 seed. So James should not even be required to play very hard or many minutes down the stretch of the regular season.

Capnick
    Capnick's Avatar Become A Pro!

SOLID long term investment... Agreed

easyliving
    easyliving's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11

the value is gone after the win streak. it was around -200 at the all star break. If you didn't take it then no point in taking it now at a much worse number.

tbird509
    tbird509's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3256

Quote Originally Posted by easyliving View Post
    the value is gone after the win streak. it was around -200 at the all star break. If you didn't take it then no point in taking it now at a much worse number.
    did not know it was that low,thats a bargain,but this might sound crazy,but -350 for the finals and i would still take them,(right now their even money)....heat will repeat this year,this team is not going to lose in 7 games against anybody

Sport_Fish
    Sport_Fish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2039

I actually think the better bet would be Miami to win it all....you can get that at MUCH betters odds, at + money...which means you will obviously have a great hedge opportunity as long as they make it out of the East.

There is no reason to believe anyone from the West will beat this team and I really think the price on Miami still does not reflect how likely it is they win the East and Finals.

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

You forgot to mention the best team that'll give the Heat a run for their money.........

SparJMU
    SparJMU's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7523

The price is only -280