thachosen1
    thachosen1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 74

NBA 100 Units play of the day!!! I will not post if this miss. BOL

TGIF! Here is my NBA 100 units pick of the day, and it is Toronto Raptors +7.5 (Locked). Rudy Gay will be the answer!!!
    Again I will not post play on SBR ever again if this don't hit!!! This is for my people!!! BOL

thachosen1

act_rudy_gay.jpg

RD!!! lol

Sport_Fish
    Sport_Fish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2039

if it hits, ull stay on sbr, if it doesn't ull claim to be on the other side and still stay...

so basically no way to get rid of ur fat-ass from this forum.

Dayman
    Dayman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 630

Well technically it says "LOCKED" so according to what he's said, it means he is actually on the Raps.

We'll see though.

thachosen1

Quote Originally Posted by Sport_Fish View Post
    if it hits, ull stay on sbr, if it doesn't ull claim to be on the other side and still stay...

Sport_fish stop hating and cash that paper tonight like you always had following me.. Well i will stop posting if i miss, but i have not yet.. get it??? hehe anyways, will add more cars to my garage with more winning!!!
    538297_489831617745550_119176856_n.jpg

thachosen1

Quote Originally Posted by Dayman View Post
    Well technically it says "LOCKED" so according to what he's said, it means he is actually on the Raps.

We'll see though.
    BTW: due to popular demands from my fan/people, if you read up on the "Last" post (Bos game, everything i post = take that team from now on) regardless what i put on side..#JustSaying BOL

thachosen1

http://i.imgur.com/ynzqKyM.jpg%20%3Cimg%20src=

Dayman

So then why post "LOCKED" in this thread now that all your picks are legit and not reversed??

You didn't post "LOCKED" on your Boston pick and that hit. Why post "LOCKED" on this one?

Dayman

Regardless, I think the right pick is Raps +7.5

At least that's what I'm "really" on.

Sport_Fish

So then why post "LOCKED" in this thread now that all your picks are legit and not reversed??

You didn't post "LOCKED" on your Boston pick and that hit. Why post "LOCKED" on this one?
    haha people like u actually fall for this losers 'locked'/'jynx' b/s.

Cmon u can't be that dumb....its as simple as this, whatever play he posts, if it wins, he was on that play, if it loses he will claim to be on the other side. i.e. Last time he posted Boston and was claiming all his picks are reversed, so he was on philly - what happens after game when philly doesn't cover? He comes and claims that he was on Boston.

But everything aside, props to u thachosen1, for real...cuz not only have u fooled people on this forum with ur b/s picks, uve also convinced SEVERAL people with your pictures - and now these poor guys get turned on thinking they're on a sports-betting forum chatting with a hot girl

redeye413
    redeye413's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by thachosen1 View Post
    BTW: due to popular demands from my fan/people, if you read up on the "Last" post (Bos game, everything i post = take that team from now on) regardless what i put on side..#JustSaying BOL
    Shut up

thachosen1

yess since the Bos game if you do the "read-up" have indicated no more reverse jinx!!!! Locked today meaning i really luv this game!!! get it??? only loser like Sport_fish still do not GET IT.. HAHA

coitus_maximus
    coitus_maximus's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4080

Didn't you do this already on the site that the doctor ordered? Attention whore

Sport_Fish

yess since the Bos game if you do the "read-up" have indicated no more reverse jinx!!!! Locked today meaning i really luv this game!!! get it??? only loser like Sport_fish still do not GET IT.. HAHA
    Yea and how convenient taht you posted that AFTER the boston game was over? ur only fooling urself idiot.

...and also a few other people here who are convinced its u in those pics

Dilo
    Big bets win big money
    Dilo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 953

oh snap

thachosen1

Congrats we hit again!!! For my people and where are them haters/trolls at now??? haha
    TGIF! Here is my NBA 100 units pick of the day, and it is Toronto Raptors +7.5 (Locked). Rudy Gay will be the answer!!!
    Again I will not post play on SBR ever again if this don't hit!!! This is for my people!!! BOL

Dayman

haha people like u actually fall for this losers 'locked'/'jynx' b/s.

Cmon u can't be that dumb....its as simple as this, whatever play he posts, if it wins, he was on that play, if it loses he will claim to be on the other side. i.e. Last time he posted Boston and was claiming all his picks are reversed, so he was on philly - what happens after game when philly doesn't cover? He comes and claims that he was on Boston.

But everything aside, props to u thachosen1, for real...cuz not only have u fooled people on this forum with ur b/s picks, uve also convinced SEVERAL people with your pictures - and now these poor guys get turned on thinking they're on a sports-betting forum chatting with a hot girl
    Well I don't follow the guy so I haven't fallen for anything.

I come on this forum for insight and use my own judgement when picking games. Just merely trying to understand where he's coming from when he posts his picks.

Haven't really spent that much time here so I'm still trying to understand and pinpoint who all these so called phonies are on the site. He stated well before the game that it's not a reverse jinx when I asked him so this one counts as a win in my eyes.

No more reverse jinx threads then from now on from thachosen1. Lets see how the next pick goes, and if it ends up being being a winner or if he switches to the other side.

And trust me, I'll be there right beside you calling this guy out if its all bs.
    Cheers