CaptainOmar111
    On My Way To Earn $1,000
    CaptainOmar111's Avatar Become A Pro!

LA Clippers tonight game , any opinions ?

LA Clippers tonight game against M Bucks , any opinions ?

Iam new here and my info about NBA is 0% .. waiting for help !!!

Cor_Digga
    Cor_Digga's Avatar Become A Pro!

Im going with Bucks +10 (bought 1/2 point from 9 1/2)

4seasons
    4seasons's Avatar Become A Pro!

Bucks are .500 on the road, and won their last 2 on the road at Dallas & Houston, so odds are (since they're not that good) that they'll lose tonight. Though they've won their last 3, notice how their oppenents have each all scored well over 100 points against them. Thus, they don't play defense, and it'll be virtually impossible for them to hang with the likes of a well oiled Clippers team who have been romping lately (except for their wakeup call Sunday against OKC). That gives LAC 2 full days off for this game, whereas the Bucks only get 1. Whereas LAC averages over 100 pts/gm, MB still only averages 98.5. Defensively, this is key, MB gives up an avg of 99.2 pts/gm, while LAC just 94. After LAC's wakeup call against one of the top 3 teams in the NBA last game, I'd be betting that they'll be smoking tonight, while MB's flying way too high lately coming off a 1 point win in OT vs. UJ. LAC recently whipped UT and CB, while winning by 8 in Indy and thrashing what was a very hot Cavs team. Am 'capping this as double digit win easy for LAC.

LAC -9.5 <10 units>

Sport_Fish
    Sport_Fish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2039

Seems like a Clippers line to me....

Good spot for Clippers to take out their frustration from the OKC loss - probably blowout the Bucks

BMoreBird
    Update your status
    BMoreBird's Avatar Become A Pro!

and bucks off back 2 back ot wins

CaptainOmar111
    On My Way To Earn $1,000
    CaptainOmar111's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by 4seasons View Post
    Bucks are .500 on the road, and won their last 2 on the road at Dallas & Houston, so odds are (since they're not that good) that they'll lose tonight. Though they've won their last 3, notice how their oppenents have each all scored well over 100 points against them. Thus, they don't play defense, and it'll be virtually impossible for them to hang with the likes of a well oiled Clippers team who have been romping lately (except for their wakeup call Sunday against OKC). That gives LAC 2 full days off for this game, whereas the Bucks only get 1. Whereas LAC averages over 100 pts/gm, MB still only averages 98.5. Defensively, this is key, MB gives up an avg of 99.2 pts/gm, while LAC just 94. After LAC's wakeup call against one of the top 3 teams in the NBA last game, I'd be betting that they'll be smoking tonight, while MB's flying way too high lately coming off a 1 point win in OT vs. UJ. LAC recently whipped UT and CB, while winning by 8 in Indy and thrashing what was a very hot Cavs team. Am 'capping this as double digit win easy for LAC.

LAC -9.5 <10 units>
    Your replay came late man !!! my book closed odds before 1 minute from your post and I did not bet , but all the way congrats for your pick !!!