Artieaa
    Artieaa's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1185

Picks from Mexico 6-mar-2013 :)

ATS 44-38
    Totals 28-22

Let´s take a look at today´s card:

Boston at Indiana -9.5: Will keep this too simple, Boston on b2b against one of the toughest teams in NBA at home, my lean Indiana -9.5.

Brooklyn at Bobcats +9: Bobcats is by far the worst team in NBA, problem here is will the overrated Nets cover here?, they had 3 days off before this game, they play an ugly 36.4% ATS after a loss, I prefer to walk away here, I see more value in other games.

Utah at Cleveland +1: This is a pñ game, and we are getting into the point in the season that teams fighting for a playoff spot need to show they deserve it, Even though Utah have played poorly on the road, I see a slight advantage here for them, they have covered 57.1% when being road fav, plus tha fact Cavs play a poor 39.1% in non conference games. My lean Utah -1.

Knicks at Detroit +3: Should be a no brainer laying the pts here right?, well only stat ATS that look good on NY at this spot is their 52.8% in conference games besides that there´s not much to write about, on the other hand the 80% ATS from Pistons after 2 days off makes me walk away from here.

76ers at Atlanta -8.5: 76ers are on b2b where they suck at 28.6% ATS, they play an ugly 39.1% as road dog, problem here is Atlanta covering only 38.5% at home and 40% as home fav, Pass.

Washington at Minnesota +2: 1st time Wizards is fav on the road vs a team struggling with injuries, this is basically a pk game where I like Wizards chances to win by 8 pts. My lean Wizards -2.

Portland at Memphis -6.5: Portland playing 37.9% ATS on the road is getting too much respect here IMO, Memphis has been playing solid basketball and I see them winning by DD here, only think have to consider is the fact Memphis plays an ugly 36.4% ATS after 2-3 days off. My lean Memphis -6.5.

Lakers at NOrleans +1: Pk game, Lakers on b2b, Hornets 35.3% ATS as home dog, too close to call, pass.

Houston at Dallas -2: Preety even game here another basic PK and another too close to call, pass. Could see good value here on the totals with the fastest paces in NBA and no defense. My lean Over 221.5.

Toronto at Suns -1.5: Another PK game basically, I strongly believe Toronto is the better team here, concerns me that the only time Toronto has been fav on the road , they lost, Suns coming from 4days off might not be a problem they are 2-0 during the season resting 4 or + days. Will think about it, my lean Toronto -1.5. Also like the totals here, leaning Over 192.

Bulls at Spurs -8: Chicago plays nice ATS on the road 63.2% as road dog, problem here is when you play an ugly 28.6 % ATS in non conference games and you have to visit the Spurs that are playing 60% ATS as home fav, 66.7% after 2-3 days off, 72% non conference games, my lean Spurs -8. I also could see good value here with the totals, leaning Over 191.

Bucks at Clippers -9.5: Clippers should win this one without too much trouble, question is will they keep the intensity in order to cover or will they do their funny 4th qtrs they usually do and get us ppl backing them always sweating for teh cover?, prefer to pass.

Kings at GState -11.5: even I see GState taking care of business here DD no play for me.

Will be back later to post final plays.

GLTA

Artieaa

Indiana -9 locked

will add some more plays later on, I´ll be back.

Artieaa

Toronto/Suns Over 192 locked

Artieaa

Memphis -4 locked 1st H
    Last edited by Artieaa; 03-06-13 at 04:31 PM. Reason: add 1st H!

Artieaa

Spurs -2.5 1st qtr

That´s the final play for today, so my plays are:

PAcers -9
    Toronto/Suns Over 192
    Memphis -4 1st H
    Spurs -2.5 1st qtr.

GLTA!!!!!

Artieaa

0-1 already, and Indiana look like they were the team on b2b LMAO, what a night!!!!

Artieaa

0-2 hope Spurs keep it up and Tor/Over hits