thachosen1
    thachosen1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 74

NBA 100 Units pick of the day!

Ok i will not post pick for NBA ever again if Boston Cs do not cover -3 tonight. Putting 100 units on them Tonight!!! BOL to my people you know what to do???

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status
    R.P. McMurphy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

C-ya soon under a new name I guess

thachosen1

Quote Originally Posted by PAULYPOKER View Post
    We got this one!!! "Locked" ahaa

dalogester
    dalogester's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 416

why not just say you are putting 1 unit? We know youre not betting 100 units.. if youre betting $100 with a 10k bankroll (which I highly doubt to begin with) its 1 unit not 100.

thachosen1

Quote Originally Posted by R.P. McMurphy View Post
    C-ya soon under a new name I guess
    Yo RIP you still not catching up??? For my people on the last read-up, no more reverse picks... Just straight pick to what i post now!!! therefore last night Bos -3, was the ultimate play!!! Got it???

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status
    R.P. McMurphy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

Oh my bad... between you and Pauly the childish games get tiring. Threads are more for entertainment value than credibility. GL to ya

Sport_Fish
    Sport_Fish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2039

Quote Originally Posted by R.P. McMurphy View Post
    Oh my bad... between you and Pauly the childish games get tiring. Threads are more for entertainment value than credibility. GL to ya
    Not even entertainment...just lame.

These clowns are so horrific at sports betting, and rather than give up, they have to play this 'reverse' game to show they can pick winners. Post a play , if it wins, its the right side, if it loses they were on the other side. I weep knowing there are people out there sitting behind their computers doing this kind of shit.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: SpreadSniper

thachosen1

Pualy, You know what is funnie here? Is we got the same haters hating yet they viewing our blog/thread for help.. lol So again "hater ya welcome" lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Sport_Fish View Post
    Not even entertainment...just lame.

These clowns are so horrific at sports betting, and rather than give up, they have to play this 'reverse' game to show they can pick winners. Post a play , if it wins, its the right side, if it loses they were on the other side. I weep knowing there are people out there sitting behind their computers doing this kind of shit.

thachosen1

Quote Originally Posted by dalogester View Post
    why not just say you are putting 1 unit? We know youre not betting 100 units.. if youre betting $100 with a 10k bankroll (which I highly doubt to begin with) its 1 unit not 100.
    We major son!!! 10k is not a lot... haha