HardCore
    I Win Some, I Lose Less
    HardCore's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 72

Being square =CASHHHHHHHH

1st of all whats up everyone i havent posted since all star week but ive been on my grind since the break and what ive noticed is that the better teams have been winning ALOT latley and being square and playing the heavy favs have been hitting nightly. Just think about it the spurs thunder grizzles pacers the clippers(against inferior teams) cover, the heat/lakers/nuggets may not always cover ats but teaser and ml wise there straight cash. And finally teams that are sposed to Fn lose are being beat by 15-30pts like they should be not all that upset shit from earlier this season. Orlando beating the hornets doesnt count cause that was a 3-5pt gm at best only a idiot would lay 9pts on the hornets

HardCore
    I Win Some, I Lose Less

basically what im saying is enough with trying to be super sharp and try and bet based on lines, there's around a month a left in the season which means these lazy over paid athletes have to actually try and the good teams will make statments and the teams in the hunt will play inspired and shitty teams will stop trying so they can get lottery balls and get the damn season over with...bet accordingly

Rone247
    Rone247's Avatar Become A Pro!

Good point. Money is green no matter if square or sharp.

HardCore
    I Win Some, I Lose Less

yea especially when u make a play on a good team and they up 20+ at half lol its a great feeling. Now i know why ppl dont even bother with the NBA untill after the break cause they dont care till then and this past 2/3 weeks shows that, the level in effort is night and day

HardCore
    I Win Some, I Lose Less

after reading no coin's fav ats spread i had to bring this shit back up...I TOLD YOU SO

kodiaker
    kodiaker's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 272

It's true. I'm a bookie. My players haven't been burying me, but they've been stingy! Especially compared to from before the AS break. It's been three weeks that all I've gotten from them is change.

HardCore
    I Win Some, I Lose Less

Quote Originally Posted by kodiaker View Post
    It's true. I'm a bookie. My players haven't been burying me, but they've been stingy! Especially compared to from before the AS break. It's been three weeks that all I've gotten from them is change.
    lol yea, its amazing how well teams cover spreads when they actually try