Kyle_Fitta
    Kyle_Fitta's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41

Miami Heat-4.5 Over New York Knicks

In an attempt to continue my hot-streak, I will take the Miami Heat over the New York Knicks. The Heat are hitting their stride right now, winning 13 in a row. The Knicks, meanwhile, are slowly coming down to earth. Before the Heat started their winning streak, they were tied with the Knicks for first play in the Eastern Conference. Now they are 6 games up.

One thing that can be troubling going with the Heat is whether they show up for four quarters or not. Sometimes against inferior teams, they come out lackadaisical and then turn it up during the end of the game. The scariest thing about this team is that they can win despite playing poor. Of course, that was evident the other night. Their best player struggled for most of the game against a very underrated Memphis Grizzles team, yet still overcame the odds.

Since the Heat have lost to the Knicks two times in a row, expect them to come out fully ready to play today. If they do, they are going to out-match the Knicks in almost every facet. They are quicker, faster, younger, and just way more deep than the Knicks. The only logical way I foresee the Knicks winning this game is if Melo goes on a tirade. Otherwise, unless some fluky "that should have never happened" stuff comes into play, the Heat ought to cover as well.

sonofben
    sonofben's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 538

Heat at -4.5 against the Knicks and how they're playing at the moment (like crap) is definitely the play in my opinion too

shookid
    shookid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1958

i agree. knicks are hit or miss. if its not falling from 3 they will have a tough time staying in this game. with this the mark key game of the day you have to think knicks will at least bring some intensity and do their best to pull out a home victory. but i cant really see LBJ and co losing 3 in a row to knicks. they are more than on a roll right now. LBJ was 4-14 last game and thats not happening twice in a row, not to mention heat still covered. i do not think the knicks are that good being so one dimensional and if melo and/or jr smith become frustrated, which they tend to, it could be a wrap. chalmers should be able to take full advantage of felton and his poor defensive play. i think the biggest concern in the knicks covering is if Novak comes in and starts burying his jumpers. but i think that the heat are smart enough to eliminate this and make him create his own shot which he can't. any indications of where the money is so far?

Catch77
    Catch77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1804

"not to mention heat still covered"
    No they didn't. I had Mem +8 think the final line was +7.5
    That being said I think Miami covers easily today

GzaTheGenius
    GzaTheGenius's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15181

I think the Knicks have lost one Sunday 1pm game all year. They got lebron bombed last night I got Knicks on the money line

natelli1
    natelli1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 642

Knicks win

Walulu
    Walulu's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3239

Statement game for Heat on national TV. Everyone knows they are the cream of the crop in the east. Today they reinforce that thought.

rcene
    rcene's Avatar Become A Pro!

Bet the Heat -4 at bmaker.

nammertl
    nammertl's Avatar Become A Pro!

Strange how everyone has the same angle on this heat game when what we've already seen is a twice beaten heat team with an average away record.

rcene
    rcene's Avatar Become A Pro!

Game time

juice050
    juice050's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2168

well gentlemen my knicks proved us wrong.. even myself went against my team.. i feel soo stupid lol..

sonofben
    sonofben's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 538

As usual Miami closes, and Knicks can't sustain.

jsmithj88
    jsmithj88's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by juice050 View Post
    well gentlemen my knicks proved us wrong.. even myself went against my team.. i feel soo stupid lol..
    gotta wait until the end of the game

Kyle_Fitta
    Kyle_Fitta's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41

Lebron James <3.