Artieaa
    Artieaa's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1185

Picks from Mexico 2-Mar-2013 :)

ATS 43-36
    Totals 26-19

Before I go with write ups I would like to thank everyone that stop by and read my thread, I know some ppl may feel like writting some may not, I received a pm yesterday asking my units seize or how much do I bet, well here is a brief explanation of what I have been doing since started to bet few years ago: (hope I donīt get you bored with explanation)

First of all most important thing for me is to set my bank roll, good bankroll management will get you a good profit at the end of the season, this is a Marathon not a sprint race. For Nba I sarted with 1600 dls. I always bet the 5% of my bankroll that means I started this post betting 80 dollars, It does not matter if I bet 1 or 5 plays in any given day I divide that 5% among the number of bets I play, so I started with 1600 dls so far after 54 days betting I have a bankroll of 2395.13 dls, I know some ppl plays single units on every bet, doing the excercise of single Units with a -110 odd after the same 54 days I would have a profit of 7.16 units, we would need 100 dls seize unit to have almost the same profit, though that would make a bankrol of only 16 units for the initiall 1600 dollars, thatīs why I prefer to bet on % basis, I hope this answer the question.

Ok letīs talk about bussines here:

GState at 76ers PK: Very difficult game in one hand we have GState playing a nice 56% ATS after a loss, 56.2% on b2b, and great 65.2% in non conference games. 76ers is playing awfull, problem here comes when I see that GState is playing 4th in 5, last road game on b2b, Prefer to walk away.

Nets at Chicago -5: Nets is on b2b, but as we have seen Bulls suct ATS at home, I see more value here play8ing the totals, both teams play a slow pace, b2b games usually means even slower pace, My lean UNder 178.

Toronto at Bucks -5: Toronto is on b2b where they play an amazing 76.9% ATS, Toronto also plays a nice 55.9% ATS after a loss, and 56.2% in conference games, Bucks is 35.7% ATS at home, my lean Toronto +5.

Wolves at Portland -10: already a DD game no play for me.

Will be back later to post final plays.

GLTA

Artieaa
    Artieaa's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1185

Gotta go out with Family will lock my plays for tonight:

Chicago Under 177.5
    Toronto +5

Extra pick If you like to bet on soccer, Mexican Liga MX America/CAzul Over 2.5 -135

GLTA !!!!

figue
    Update your status
    figue's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2638

nice call with mexican league over 2.5