TwoWays
    TwoWays's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3608

Any love for GS today?

True they are skidding now, but so are the 76ers. I still think GS has the better offensive game, perimeter and inside the paint. +1 GS looks nice.

Zii
    Zii's Avatar Become A Pro!

4th game in 5 days is what worries me, there won't be any defence what so ever from Warriors side and I think 76'ers have a chance here, if they can somewhat average guard Warriors shooters from perimeter

dshaffe4
    dshaffe4's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1680

Yea I took them on the ML +104, I feel like GS is gonna put the points up on these boys. GS averaging close to 100pts on back to back games this season, along with Phillies defense struggling lately. I just don't see Philly putting up anywhere near 100pts to keep up with them. I'm seeing a 102-90 type of game. GL!!!

TwoWays

Plus Philly is on like a 7 game losing streak. And the loses are against some pretty sad foes. Have they given up on Doug Collins?

WeezytheWizard
    WeezytheWizard's Avatar Become A Pro!

the warriors will win tonight

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status
    R.P. McMurphy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

Probably sticking with just college today. However I'm just afraid this is one of those games where everyone on sbr except for like 2 guys fades Philly and gets buried. GSW not a good road squad and 4th in 5 days is a red flag for sure. Last game of road trip and they are just ready to get home. Don't thing Philly has quit they just are not very good. Have had Young back for a few now and I think they get it done tonight. Could be wrong tho 0-3 last 2 days in nba. Today is ncaa baby!! GL everyone

TwoWays

A few minutes after I started this thread the line goes from GS +1 to GS -1. Coincidence, I don't think so. Books must be studying my threads, lol

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

Line is going the right way every swingin dikk on the Warriors. Line movement has been unpredictable lately tho and Vegas knows if ur square and love GSW at +1 then -1 is'nt gonna change anything!

TwoWays

I'm not a believer of square or sharp. To me a square is sharp and a sharp is sharp, if the outcome is a winner.

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

Yeah I agree to me it's a loosely used term. Just have a bad feeling about the "easy" pick here. Hopefully GSW is cruising on offense and Curry is scorching the nets from 3 land for ya. We all know how pathetic Philly is on offense. GL to ya hope it hits!

Rellik
    Rellik's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4386

Golden State should win this game. 76ers are a mess right now.

TwoWays

Wow, never seen a team so dependent on one player (curry) as GS is now. They weren't like this earlier in the season. Guys like Draymond Green and Harrison Barnes, who some people were raving about, have looked like scrubs.

TwoWays

And Mark Jackson is such a bad coach. To see the 76ers hitting threes at that high clip and not adjusting his team's defense at all, that is so bad.

TwoWays

I got owned. Nicely done vegas.

Zii
    Zii's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by TwoWays View Post
    And Mark Jackson is such a bad coach. To see the 76ers hitting threes at that high clip and not adjusting his team's defense at all, that is so bad.
    the same was for 76'ers until the fourth quarter

TwoWays

On to the next game. Money management is the real name of the game and you will always be alright.

goldengreek
    goldengreek's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3939

TwoWays

Why laughing. Yeah I got this wrong. But I have other threads that have hit. I don't go around slamming people that ask me questions or want to discuss the game either.

You will be on the Knicks tomorrow, that I know.

pattymayo
    pattymayo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 159

Quote Originally Posted by TwoWays View Post
    Why laughing. Yeah I got this wrong. But I have other threads that have hit. I don't go around slamming people that ask me questions or want to discuss the game either.

You will be on the Knicks tomorrow, that I know.
    can you post those winning threads? I just searched your threads and haven't seen it

TwoWays

Quote Originally Posted by pattymayo View Post
    can you post those winning threads? I just searched your threads and haven't seen it
    It's there. I have nothing to prove. My money is mine. It doesn't pain me in any bit, believe me or not.

rcene
    rcene's Avatar Become A Pro!

Why don't you go back and add up the Golden fade's record for nba?

TwoWays

Are you related to J.R. Smith or Carmelo Anthony?

rcene

His post about taking the Knicks tomorrow was funny.

His reasoning that the Knicks beat the Heat twice. The Knicks are a home dog on Abc.

Pretty amazing that he thinks these are the same 2 teams that last played almost 3 months ago!

pattymayo
    pattymayo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 159

Quote Originally Posted by rcene View Post
    His post about taking the Knicks tomorrow was funny.

His reasoning that the Knicks beat the Heat twice. The Knicks are a home dog on Abc.

Pretty amazing that he thinks these are the same 2 teams that last played almost 3 months ago!
    Man you're right. I'm switching my play to Heat and this is my reasoning:

Heat are 42-14 and won like 15 straight, Knicks are only 35-20 and despite being on a mere 3 game winning streak have totally showed their vulnerabilities lately and are becoming mediocre. Heat have Lebron who is like the best player ever. Pretty much everyone expects them to win this game, and favorites usually win in afternoon nationally televised road games (especially in the NBA), so I'm taking the Heat. Plus at least 70% of the public will be all over the Heat and usually the public wins, so that is a good sign here.

Were you thinking along those lines too?

rcene

You based it on the Knicks already beating the Heat twice. Home dog. Abc.

To blindly bet the Knicks based on what happened in December is pretty interesting.

Good luck pal. Tail your buddy the golden fade. Go against the public tomorrow.