Kyle_Fitta
    Kyle_Fitta's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41

Guess The Heat Vs The Knicks Spread

Truth be told, I don't care about the games tomorrow. They look like boring games and there isn't a game that catches my eye to bet. However, I am intrigued with the line up for Sunday. The first game is The New York Knicks hosting The Miami Heat. The Knicks are actually 2-0 vs. the Heat this year, but the Heat are hitting their stride right now with their 13 game winning streak.

Due to the Knick's success versus the Heat and that the Knicks are home, I believe this spread should open around 2. Although the Heat are usually overvalued by Vegas, as seen tonight against the Grizzles. The Heat at home opened as 7.5 point favorites against the second hottest team in the NBA, and don't allow the final score to fool you. The Grizzles were one Lebron James missed three from having a chance to take the lead and leaving the Heat minimal time to win.

If the spread is two points, however, I will be all over the Heat. The Knicks hit their stride in the earlier part of the season, but are starting to become the Knicks we are used to. Even though they are home and are said to be a team built to beat the Heat, I believe the Heat are hitting their stride too hard and have too much talent for the Knicks to keep up with.

Anything lower than 5 should be a cover if you go with the Heat, even if it should be around 2.

What do you think?
    Last edited by Kyle_Fitta; 03-02-13 at 04:28 AM.

lesterdymond
    lesterdymond's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 223

Shot in the dark.

Heat -5 1/2

O/U 195

Final score Heat 101 -94