Artieaa
    Artieaa's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1185

Picks from Mexico 1-mar-2013 :)

ATS 43-34
    Totals 25-19

Big card tonight with loads of ineteresting games, letīs take a look:

Knicks at Wizards +2.5: Early action has ppl jumping all on NY, Ny have been struggling lately, they have failed to cover last 8 games, while they play an ugly 37.5% ATS as road fav, Wizards play an amazing 70% as home dog, 60.7% at home, 54.5% in conference games, I like the chances for Wizards here, my lean Wizards +2.5.

Indiana at Toronto +1.5: Indiana loss a tough one yesterday, they play 62.5% ATS on b2b, 71.4% after a loss, 80% as road fav, on the other hand Toronto is riding a 2 game losing streak, they play nice % numbers ATS in this spot, 57.6% after a loss, 58.1% in cinference games, and 57.1% as home dog, I see this game very close to call, pass.

Houston at Orlando +8.5: This shpuld be a no brainer laying the pts here, well there are 2 facts that make me walk from this game, Houston is 37% ATS after a loss and 25% ATS as road fav, I wouldnīt be surprised if they donīt cover, I will take a deeper look at 1st qtr line I may play some there.

Clippers at Cleveland +7: The suddenly hot Cavs get to square at home vs the Clippers that play 50% ATS on b2b, and 63.4% after a win, thereīs no much about Cleveland ATS % in this spot, 44.4% as home dog, 52.6% after a win are maybe the most siginificant numbers to write about, where I could see some value here is in the totals, b2b games usually are run in a slower pace, I strongly believe Clippers will try to force a slow tempo here, my lean Under 200.

GState at Boston -4: Gstate is coming from a tough loss despite Curryīs performance, they got Lee back on the roster tonight, Boston is playing at home after a road trip, I see a game too close to call here, pass.

Memphis at Miami -8: I will put it simple here, betting against any of the 2 hottest teams at the moment in nba is not smart IMO, pass, I could see more value here playing the totals, Memphis scores more away from home and they actually play a faster pace on the road, Miami likes to play a mid pace, I see this game around 190 pts, my lean Over 186.

Dallas at Nets -3.5: One of the best teams ATS Dallas visiting an inconsistent team NEts, Dallas play 62.5% ATS as road dog, 61.3% after a loss, Nets 42.9% as home fav, I see the 2 days off from Nets could be a problem vs a team that likes to play a fast pace, My lean Dallas +3.5.

Detroit at NOrleans -3.5: Hornets is riding a 2 game losing streak, Pistons come from a win at Washington, I still donīt buy it from the Pistons , only fact that makes me hesitate here is that NOrleans play an ugly 39.1% ATS in non conference games, on the ther hand Detroit plays also a bad 38.1% in non conference games, will think about it, my lean Hornets -3.5.

KINgs at SAntonio -15: DD game no play for me.

Atlanta at Suns +4: Atlanta has been a fade or no play, surprisingly thay have been playiing solid basketball lately, I am afraid that if I back them up here they will find I way to screw it up, despite playing an excellent 61.5% ATS as away fav, and Suns playin an ugly 35.7% as home dog and after a big win at Spurs plus 2 straight games in OT, I pass.

Charlotte at Utah -9: Utah is struggling lately, many injuries and poor performance have them digging a hole, this game shuould be the one to get on track, they play a nice 58.6% ATS at home while the Bobcats simply suck at this spot, my lean Utah -9.

OKC at Denver 1.5: for sure this should be an interesting match to watch, both teams excell at this spot, both are coming after a win where OKC plays 57.5% ATS vs 68.3% from Denver, OKC plays 65.7% in conference games, Denver 68.6%, OKC 62.5% in division games, Denver 54.5%, too close to call but surely great to watch. pass.

Will be back later to post final plays.

GLTA

Artieaa

Addying Lean on UNder Pistons/NO 193.5, missed to write it, I see this game around 189 pts.

GLTA

SpreadSniper
    SpreadSniper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7261

Ola amigo!

Just got back from here on Tuesday.....

I like that under.

SpreadSniper
    SpreadSniper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7261

P.S - while in Mexico no human (unless you are native) should ever waste as much time as you are on those write-ups.... I think I only made 2 bets in 6 days and I can definitely say I couldn't have cared less after I made the wagers.

Artieaa

Quote Originally Posted by SpreadSniper View Post
    P.S - while in Mexico no human (unless you are native) should ever waste as much time as you are on those write-ups.... I think I only made 2 bets in 6 days and I can definitely say I couldn't have cared less after I made the wagers.
    Nice place Los Cabos, and yes I am native, anyway I do the same when I am on vacation I do not bet at all

figue
    Update your status
    figue's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2638

good luck amigo.

Rone247
    Rone247's Avatar Become A Pro!

Great write-up

comppicks35
    comppicks35's Avatar Become A Pro!

Love the write-ups Artie.
    One question, do you pass on all DDF (San Antonio) or is it just this game today? Don't you think San Antonio may be a little pissed to lose just their 3rd Home game of the year and come out and pound Sacramento into submission today?
    I know Pop doesn't see things that way and may not game plan that way, but I would think the players would want to make this a statement game.

RavensFan2k3
    Handicappin' like I'm Trappin'
    RavensFan2k3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18710

Quote Originally Posted by comppicks35 View Post
    Love the write-ups Artie.
    One question, do you pass on all DDF (San Antonio) or is it just this game today? Don't you think San Antonio may be a little pissed to lose just their 3rd Home game of the year and come out and pound Sacramento into submission today?
    I know Pop doesn't see things that way and may not game plan that way, but I would think the players would want to make this a statement game.
    He passes on all double digit games

comppicks35
    comppicks35's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by RavensFan2k3 View Post
    He passes on all double digit games
    Thanks!
    Haven't been here in SBR for a while and haven't kept track of plays; too much negativity and not enough information in majority of the posts. Good luck to all today!

RavensFan2k3
    Handicappin' like I'm Trappin'
    RavensFan2k3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18710

Quote Originally Posted by comppicks35 View Post
    Thanks!
    Haven't been here in SBR for a while and haven't kept track of plays; too much negativity and not enough information in majority of the posts. Good luck to all today!
    Same to you!

Artieaa

Yeap as Ravensfan stated I pass on all DD games, for sure Spurs shpuld destroy the Kings but thereīs always those bloody backdoor covers in gams with a huge spread......thanks and GLTA!!!!

Artieaa

OK after daily drills here are final plays:

Wizards +3
    NOrleans/Pistons Under 195.5
    Houston 1st qtr -2.5

GLTA!!!!!

BaronMunchausen
    BaronMunchausen's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by SpreadSniper View Post
    Ola amigo!

Just got back from here on Tuesday.....

I like that under.
    Helluva picture.

BaronMunchausen
    BaronMunchausen's Avatar Become A Pro!

Like the Houston 1st qtr. play. May jump on that.

Artieaa

Quote Originally Posted by BaronMunchausen View Post
    Like the Houston 1st qtr. play. May jump on that.
    Was not sure if they would cover the entire game, but I feel they have great %chance of covering 1st qtr.

GL mate!!!

easyliving
    easyliving's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11

both big al and millsap likely out for utah. I would suggest waiting until gametime before laying the points.

Artieaa

Quote Originally Posted by easyliving View Post
    both big al and millsap likely out for utah. I would suggest waiting until gametime before laying the points.
    Leaving alone Utahīs game mate, anyway thanks for the suggestion

Artieaa

What a bloody night leans hitting and plays missing lol!!!!

1-2 for the night

ATS 43-36
    Totals 26-19

Have a good one
    GLTA!!!!!!!!