Artieaa
    Artieaa's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1185

Picks from Mexico 27-feb-2103 :)

ATS 41-32
    Totals 24-18

At then end did not have to travel, all good now, family issues already solved, now letīs take care of business here and break this mini slump:

After all star break, games have been played and decided mostly by common sense (the way supposed to be) now we need to take even more facts into consideration, letīs see todayīs card:

Toronto at Cleveland +3.5: For me Toronto is the better team here, they play a nice 59.4% ATS after a loss, 60% in conference games, 1 thing to take into consideration is the fact that itīs the 1st time Toronto is fav on the road, Cleveland have been playing good basketball lately with a nice 58.8% ATS in conference games, and 50% on b2b, despite that I see Cleveland in a very difficult spot here, b2b, 4th in 5 1st at home after a 3 gm road trip and they come from a big win yesterday at Chicago, I feel they come flat here and Toronto wins by 8, my lean Toronto -3.5, like the totals here also fatigue factor usually leads to bad choosing to take pots for a shot, leaning UNder 199.

Kings at Orlando -1: Orlando coming from a much needed win, Kings suffered a heartbreaking loss, this should be a nice spot to lay the pts, though one fact concerns me here Orlando is 18.2% ATS as home fav, Leaning Orlando -1 and Under 207.5, under seems a pretty good bet taking into consideration Kings come from an OT, fatigue factor again.

GState at Knicks -8: Knicks have been playing poor lately, GState is not a force on the road to be afraid off, they play 43.5% ATS as road dog and 45.2% ATS on the road in gen, Knicks is coming well rested to this game they have 2 days off , where they play a nice 60% ATS, and 53.6% ATS at home, I see this game featuring many shots from beyond the arc, question is will they score enough of them, my lean Knicks -8.

NOrleans at OKC -14: DD game no play.

Dallas at Memphis -7.5: Dallas plays great ATS lately, on the other hand everyone is expecting Memphis to collapse but they keep playing solid basketball, I donīt feel like laying that many pts vs a good ATS covering team nor betting vs a solid basketball team, pass.

Bucks at Houston -8: Bucks is on b2b where they play an ugly 28.6% ATS, and 42.3% ATS after a win, only thing that makes me hesitate here is the fact that Houston plays an ugly 38.5% ATS after a loss, will think about it my lean Houston -8.

Detroit at Washington -6.5: Second time in the season Washington is fav for more than 5.5 pts they are 1-1 in that situation, they are a covering machine but must of their covers and wins have been while being a dog, on the other hand thereīs absolutely nothing that wpuld make me think detroit could cover here even though they are 8-6 when being dog by 5.5 to 7.5 pts I donīt feel this game,pass.

Suns at Spurs -15.5: DD game no play, I could see good value here with the totals, Spurs for sure will score at will on Suns, what I have to think about is the fact Suns come from an OT game and are on b2b, my lean Over 197.

Atlanta at Utah -4.5: Even though Atlanta have been playing better after all star break I see them still as a fade or no play, this case they travel to one of the most difficult places to play as a visitor IMO, against a Utah team playing 60.7% at home, Atlanta is 3-7 being dog in lines between 4.5 to 6.5, On the other hand Utah is 6-4 in same lines being fav. My lean Utah -4.5, also see good value here with the totals, both teams allow less than 97, and the run a mid pace, my lean UNder 199.

Denver at Portland +2: I am not sure of this one Denver is a money making machine at home, POrtland is so inconsitent that donīt feel like betting on nor against them.
    Pass.

Will be back later to post final plays.

GLTA

Zii
    Zii's Avatar Become A Pro!

I thought about Houston ATS after a loss as well, but then figured out, that it won't be much of a factor since they come out after 3 days off, it seems a bit too long to affect this factor much. But just my thoughts

Artieaa

Quote Originally Posted by Zii View Post
    I thought about Houston ATS after a loss as well, but then figured out, that it won't be much of a factor since they come out after 3 days off, it seems a bit too long to affect this factor much. But just my thoughts
    Indeed shouldnīt be much of a factor here, I am very confident they will win, but they are 4-4 being fav in the range of 7 to 9pts, may be a better bet 1st qtr -2.5. Houston usually starts pretty strong and 2.5 are easy for them to cover.

Artieaa

OK after drills and considering few more factors I decided to take a diff aproach for tonightīs games, here are final plays:

Kings/Orlando Under 207
    Raptors -1.5 1st qtr
    Wizards -2.5 1st qtr
    Rockets -2.5 1st qtr
    Utah -1.5 1st qtr

GLTA!!!!!

Artieaa

Quote Originally Posted by Artieaa View Post
    OK after drills and considering few more factors I decided to take a diff aproach for tonightīs games, here are final plays:

Kings/Orlando Under 207
    Raptors -1.5 1st qtr
    Wizards -2.5 1st qtr
    Rockets -2.5 1st qtr
    Utah -1.5 1st qtr

GLTA!!!!!
    1-1 so far

Artieaa

Quote Originally Posted by Artieaa View Post

Kings/Orlando Under 207
    Raptors -1.5 1st qtr
    Wizards -2.5 1st qtr
    Rockets -2.5 1st qtr
    Utah -1.5 1st qtr

GLTA!!!!!
    2-1 so far, lmao if were not for that missed FT lol!!!!!

figue
    Update your status
    figue's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2638

good luck amigo

Artieaa

dammn still on a slump here!!!!
    2-3 for the night

ATS 43-34
    Totals 24-19