please fill me in here. leaning boston but i cant seem to pull the trigger

Shipcity
    Shipcity's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1141

so you are confused about a play but u want to lay money on it. makes sense

vancityswag
    vancityswag's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1668

i want to understand it before laying money on it.

Allure
    Allure's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15121

Because Boston is old and b2b whereas Utah is a beast at home. Thats the overall consensus.

My money will be on Boston, so seeing this many Utah backers I certainly feel better about my bet. Boston will probably win SU.

GL.

redeye413
    redeye413's Avatar Become A Pro!

Boston is at the end of their long 5 games road trip and b2b they look ahead to be home Friday.

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

Celtics have had an insane schedule, this is their fifth game in seven nights all out West. That would take a toll on any team, let alone a geriatric one.

layout4payout
    layout4payout's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

4th game in 5 nights is why. if not, a lot of people would be taking c's to cover 7. i still am, due to homer faith. only put $50 on it though, just a small for fun play. last night for terrence williams 10 day contract so i'm sure he'll get a good look, could be a good thing or bad thing... if he starts shooting, probably a bad thing.

EASports
    EASports's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Celtics are 2-7-2 vs spread on road if they played night before.

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

Quote Originally Posted by layout4payout View Post
    4th game in 5 nights is why.
    5th in 7 actually, they were off Thursday and Saturday so not 4th in 5.

JOHON8
    gambling fallacy
    JOHON8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 338

I seriously hate the NBA in situations like this. Utah should technically beat Boston by DD tonight, but history tells us that Boston may even win this game regardless of how tired or outmatched they are. Watch Utah play shit defense and let Boston make easy shots. This league is ridiculous.

bigal29
    bigal29's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 570

Boston played last nite and lost to the blazers who have been playing like garbage now they go to Utah where jazz are pretty unstoppable and on a days rest

Sport_Fish
    Sport_Fish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2039

Quote Originally Posted by JOHON8 View Post
    I seriously hate the NBA in situations like this. Utah should technically beat Boston by DD tonight, but history tells us that Boston may even win this game regardless of how tired or outmatched they are. Watch Utah play shit defense and let Boston make easy shots. This league is ridiculous.
    that;s true but u have to take the info thats there and believe ur judgement is right. Boston's old legs should def be tired and with all the pressure on Pierce and KG every game, they should have their struggles with Utah. Not to mention Utah is part of the playoff race so you have to believe each win, esp at home, will mean alot to them.

Always possible Boston wins/covers like u said, but too good of a spot not to back Utah imo.

JOHON8
    gambling fallacy
    JOHON8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 338

Quote Originally Posted by Sport_Fish View Post
    that;s true but u have to take the info thats there and believe ur judgement is right. Boston's old legs should def be tired and with all the pressure on Pierce and KG every game, they should have their struggles with Utah. Not to mention Utah is part of the playoff race so you have to believe each win, esp at home, will mean alot to them.

Always possible Boston wins/covers like u said, but too good of a spot not to back Utah imo.
    Good point, I guess we have to go with plays like this or just give up gambling on the NBA.