DdoubleU
    DdoubleU's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 78

getting my butt kicked... anyone who knows how to bet wanna hand me a tip or 2?

I usually buy Parlays - 2,3 to maybe 4 of them , i hedge my bet ,i usually bet 20-50 a parlay. most of the times im coming up winning one out of the two or three to cover my ass... I am picking the right teams just one always seems to mess me up for all the rest.. Let me know if you can find way to help me out and I will take care of ya

Here is what i bet today the 23rd -

#1 Pregame Basketball
    505 Cleveland Cavaliers -5 -110 for Game
    #2 Pregame Basketball
    507 Indiana Pacers -5 -110 for Game
    #3 Pregame Basketball
    513 Utah Jazz +9 -110 for Game

#1 Pregame Basketball
    501 Houston Rockets/Washington Wizards over 210 -110 for Game
    #2 Pregame Basketball
    503 Denver Nuggets/Charlotte Bobcats under 209 -110 for Game
    #3 Pregame Basketball
    511 Atlanta Hawks/Milwaukee Bucks under 203 -110 for Game

#1 Pregame Basketball
    501 Houston Rockets -1½ -110 for Game
    #2 Pregame Basketball
    507 Indiana Pacers -4½ -110 for Game
    #3 Pregame Basketball
    509 Miami Heat -8 -110 for Game

thanks a lot!
    DdoubleU
    Last edited by DdoubleU; 02-23-13 at 11:37 PM. Reason: showing what i was meaning

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status
    R.P. McMurphy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

If I like them enough to par them ... I bet them s/u as well for the most part. For instance if I really like 2 games and wanna make a par for fun and some extra $. Then maybe I will go $200 and $150 on my straight bets and find a 3rd I kinda like and just make a 3t par with the last leg for $25 bucks or so.

Ballerholic
    Ballerholic's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1806

Take portland tomorrow

bjb7223
    bjb7223's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8966

stop gambling

Rone247
    Rone247's Avatar Become A Pro!

bet the Heat

Vinnie Paz
    Vinnie Paz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3413

First off, stop the parlays. Take that word out of your vocab if you expect to make a fukkin penny. You can't complain about not winning if you're doing parlays.

chopperocker
    Hang on baby, cuz life's a BITCH!!!
    chopperocker's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55608

parlays should not be your main type of wager. anymore than 3 teams on a parlay and your asking for alot. think about trying a 2 or 3 team teaser once in awhile. true value is in a ticket that has realistic expectation, whether the odds are 30-1 or 10-9.

DdoubleU
    DdoubleU's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 78

All i do is 2-3 team parlays... I have been winning just every other day... and when I do lose its 1 team loss out of the three. I'm just having fun but it's interesting watching how close some of these games are and how VEGAS & the Books make their dough. Thanks I'm taking Golden State Warriors, bet against them with Spurs on Friday - had 3 parlays waiting for this one game to end in my "pending status" than Spurs lose! go figure i even bought a teaser so they could've won by +2 still loss... Sometimes i have no other choice to think this is all fixed but that is cliche at this point... Thanks any advice other than the obvious "stop gambling" is appreciated .. I do this for fun and keeps me on my toes!

chopperocker
    Hang on baby, cuz life's a BITCH!!!
    chopperocker's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55608

Quote Originally Posted by DdoubleU View Post
    All i do is 2-3 team parlays... I have been winning just every other day... and when I do lose its 1 team loss out of the three. I'm just having fun but it's interesting watching how close some of these games are and how VEGAS & the Books make their dough. Thanks I'm taking Golden State Warriors, bet against them with Spurs on Friday - had 3 parlays waiting for this one game to end in my "pending status" than Spurs lose! go figure i even bought a teaser so they could've won by +2 still loss... Sometimes i have no other choice to think this is all fixed but that is cliche at this point... Thanks any advice other than the obvious "stop gambling" is appreciated .. I do this for fun and keeps me on my toes!
    the linesmakers are handicappers. books dont fix games. leagues, officials and betting syndicates(w/players, officials) do. books make theyre money because most gamblers lack self discipline, eventually betting too much, losing and having to create a new bankroll. books dont run out of money. books are as sharp as they can be, but definately not unbeatable. only players who lack self discipline fail to make a profit.

coitus_maximus
    coitus_maximus's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4080

Stop parlays.....this is a bookies best friend.

ebelisle22
    ebelisle22's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 61

celtics