imgv94
    imgv94's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

imgv Friday NBA (YTD: 17-19 -5.24 Units) *NICE PICS OF VIDA IN HERE AS WELL*

YTD: 17-19 -5.24 Units

Finally had a nice win last night taking the Pistons +7.5 against the Mavs. Hoping this is the run I've so patiently been waiting for. I capped this games hard and believe I have a good card here. Well let's do this..

2* HOUSTON ROCKETS -4.5
    Bobcats are 1-6 ATS in non conf games and 12 of their last 13 losses have came by more than 7 points. Bobcats have no one to defend Yao Ming so expect a great game from him.. When the Bobcats play a good defense they almost always lose . LOL They almost always lose anyway..

Houston will be taking this game very seriously considering 10 out of their next 12 games are on the road and the fact they lost their last game. The . Also I'm expecting T-MAC to bounce back from his poor performance on Wed.

1* MILWAUKEE BUCKS -5.5 -103
    Charlie Villaneuva is back and is going to wreck havoc on this overacheiving Grizzlies team. Memphis won their last game BIG DEAL it was against the horrible Celtics. Memphis is still 2-9 on the road and still not a good team. Bucks are showing sides of turning around Redd is avg 29.8ppg and with Charlie back that should take the pressure off of him. The Bucks are trying to put together back to back wins for the first time so you know they will be focused. This is a bad spot for the Grizz IMO been on the road for awhile and facing a team extremely focused with a top player coming back from injury who will be hungry.

1* TEASER
    SA -2
    CHIC -3

Reasoning: The Clippers have lost their last seven games in San Antonio, going winless there since Jan. 31, 2002.

Bulls have not loss to the Raptors since Dec 6 2002..

I'll take a chance these two trends hold up..

1* ATLANTA HAWKS +9 -102
    [B][FONT=Century Gothic]Hawks are 4-5 on the road this season 8-9 overall and have been playing with alot of heart. Read what their coach Woodson said
    "This was huge win from a group that doesn't quit and competes from beginning to end," Atlanta coach Mike Woodson said. "We were down huge in the fourth quarter, and we just kept chipping away and kept making play after play after play to get the win."

The Lakers are up and down like a rollercoaster this season and Kobe is still not 100%. This is a Friday Night game which means alot of stars will be in attendance so the Hawks will try their hardest to leave a good impression on the celebrities. Hawks are 3-3 in their last 6 games vs Lakers on the road.

Let's go 4-0 or 3-1 tonight. I think we deserve it. Let's do this!! Would love some feedback from you..

Good luck and enjoy your weekend!!
    Last edited by sbr.rodrigo; 03-26-15 at 09:40 AM.

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'm liking your Hawks play tonight bro.

BOL bud

imgv94
    imgv94's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

2* Houston Rockets -4.5 (WON)
    1* Milwaukee Bucks -5.5 -103 (WON)
    1* Teaser (PUSHED)
    Sa -2
    Chic -3

Pending...

1* Atlanta Hawks +9 -102

So far 2-0-1 +3.00 Units...

Could this be the run we were waiting for?

primo_skillz
    primo_skillz's Avatar Become A Pro!

Atl game was very close to the spread there, too bad you lost by 2. Keep up the good work