reppin_the_847
    reppin_the_847's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

Well, the public is definitely on Miami and even the OVER, LOL:

http://contests.covers.com/Handicapp...eventID=841064

Jgjk
    Jgjk's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by PerfectGrape View Post
    Bulls match up well against Heat and are playing them at home on a b2b. I am going to the game with extra tickets. Anyone know what it's like selling tickets outside the UC? Think I can get face for 100 level?

no joke, PM me........... what section & row

outside of the UC is ghetto sometimes, the only ones asking to buy tickets or asking "tickets tickets" arent the people you want to sit next to at the game...

Jgjk

Quote Originally Posted by JOHON8 View Post
    It's pointless betting against Miami when they're on such a good run. Last night was supposed to be in favour of Atlanta, with Joe Crawford as ref and all the other BS that came with that game. But Miami still pushed through it. They're just too dangerous to bet against IMO, there are better games out there, I'd rather save my money than hope for this Bulls team to beat them.
    runs come to and end.

ive been to almost all the bulls heat games in the last few years and every year we match up PERFECTLY againt mia for some reason.

the ONLY thing that worries me is bird man, hes a joakin noah type of player and is a big + for the heat

nammertl
    nammertl's Avatar Become A Pro!

Oh god. I sincerely hope the bulls come back and cover so we don't get another fixed thread.

Speedy88
    Speedy88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1636

TNT Thursday. Bulls probably go on a tear here in the 2H and win SU.

reppin_the_847

So far the Bulls can't buy a bucket. The only thing keeping them in this game is their solid defense. This is an ugly game to watch. Low scoring affair as many predicted. Never thought I'd say this, but I'm actually missing Kirk Hinrich.

Quote Originally Posted by Speedy88 View Post
    TNT Thursday. Bulls probably go on a tear here in the 2H and win SU.

PerfectGrape
    PerfectGrape's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1887

I was very surprised the line didn't move when Kirk was announced out, unless they already knew earlier. Glad I sold my tickets, feels like an even bigger win than the heat.

Allure
    Allure's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15121

Where is SBR sharp NoCoin

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Quote Originally Posted by Allure View Post
    Where is SBR sharp NoCoin
    1) I admitted it was a stupid bet in my thread.
    2) I am no "sharp" and have never once claimed to be one.
    3) Where's your thread friend? Please link me to it so that I can track your plays. Funny I didn't hear anything from you when I went from down 80 units to up 60 in the NBA, but now that I've hit another rough patch, you're all over my threads again. That's what losers do.

Allure

Quote Originally Posted by No coincidences View Post
    1) I admitted it was a stupid bet in my thread.
    2) I am no "sharp" and have never once claimed to be one.
    3) Where's your thread friend? Please link me to it so that I can track your plays. Funny I didn't hear anything from you when I went from down 80 units to up 60 in the NBA, but now that I've hit another rough patch, you're all over my threads again. That's what losers do.

You know what else losers do? Start having huge plays when they're down big, start laying crazy juice, start to combine huge plays w/ crazy juice... and the next thing you know is that they brag about being up 60 units. That's what losers do.

Losers also don't cap games and simply TRY to follow certain spots & public fades, w/o actually capping the game at all. Just like this play & thread. And then you post a thread about how unbettable the NBA is.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

You know what else losers do? Start having huge plays when they're down big, start laying crazy juice, start to combine huge plays w/ crazy juice... and the next thing you know is that they brag about being up 60 units. That's what losers do.
    When have I done that? Link? "Huge plays" and "crazy juice"?

Can't wait to see your thread of plays stud. Since you don't think I cap games and simply bet on lines alone, you must be raking in the dough with your capping ability and I'd really like to see how successful you are. Let me know. I'll be waiting.

Allure

When have I done that? Link? "Huge plays" and "crazy juice"?

Can't wait to see your thread of plays stud. Since you don't think I cap games and simply bet on lines alone, you must be raking in the dough with your capping ability and I'd really like to see how successful you are. Let me know. I'll be waiting.
    Lol, this guy...

I guess you should know your thread better than me... If I'm not mistaken your last big play on OKC -200 with 10 units wasn't too too long ago, was it? I could give you more examples, but 40 pages... that time aint worth it...

Also love those nights, when you're down and try to limit the damage with plays on the late games, where you had no lean on before. Whatever man... you live in your own cotton-candy-puppy-world... just keep these kind of threads coming...

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Lol, this guy...

I guess you should know your thread better than me... If I'm not mistaken your last big play on OKC -200 with 10 units wasn't too too long ago, was it? I could give you more examples, but 40 pages... that time aint worth it...

Also love those nights, when you're down and try to limit the damage with plays on the late games, where you had no lean on before. Whatever man... you live in your own cotton-candy-puppy-world... just keep these kind of threads coming...
    i.e., you have no thread or proof of your own plays. Got it.

I had a winning season in college football. A winning season in the NFL. And I will have a winning season in the NBA and college basketball. Every play is documented. I have nothing to hide. Can you say the same? That's what I thought.

Allure

i.e., you have no thread or proof of your own plays. Got it.

I had a winning season in college football. A winning season in the NFL. And I will have a winning season in the NBA and college basketball. Every play is documented. I have nothing to hide. Can you say the same? That's what I thought.
    You only answer to those parts you want to answer, dont you? I gave you an example for your heavy juicy play on OKC, as you asked for examples, another 10 unit play on Memphis comes into my mind... But yeah, lets focus on me not having an own thread. Its all good pal. It also amazes me that you have so much time for a 35+ year old to be 7/24 on SBR. Whatever, I'm out. Do whatever you want. At least I'm honest, unlike guys like Dexter who talk shit behind your back and are the nicest guys in your thread. Lol. SBR. Typical.

SBR needs you CoinFlip!

Brent13081
    Fading the home team(Minnesota)
    Brent13081's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6148

The Chicago Bulls are never a mandatory bet.NEVER!! What a god awful team they are.. Run the shot clock down . Take a bad shot with 2 secs left.. Repeat... BUMS!!

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

You only answer to those parts you want to answer, dont you? I gave you an example for your heavy juicy play on OKC, as you asked for examples, another 10 unit play on Memphis comes into my mind... But yeah, lets focus on me not having an own thread. Its all good pal. It also amazes me that you have so much time for a 35+ year old to be 7/24 on SBR. Whatever, I'm out. Do whatever you want. At least I'm honest, unlike guys like Dexter who talk shit behind your back and are the nicest guys in your thread. Lol. SBR. Typical.

SBR needs you CoinFlip!
    So your example of laying heavy juice is one or two plays of -170 to -200 for 10 units (for me $200)? That's it? You honestly think I got to +60 units that way? Did I not lose the play BTW? Check back through my 140-unit run and let me know how many times I had big plays or laid heavy chalk. You won't because it doesn't work with the shit you're trying to peddle. Talk about distorting the truth. Doesn't surprise me though -- it's all good when you can throw bombs without having to prove anything yourself.

"At least I'm honest." Honest about what? Cherry picking games to fit your own agenda against me and never posting a play yourself? Coward.

lunchbawks
    NB#
    lunchbawks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 173

Chicago= under

sick of backing this shotclock violating team to cover, they can't score.. can't break 70 at home WOW

ChiLLx
    ChiLLx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9184

Glad I had the under

reppin_the_847

Fukkin Bulls are bull.shat. Can't believe I backed the Chi-Town bums last night. UNDER was clearly the play. Miami is gonna win the title again this year.

Jgjk

Quote Originally Posted by reppin_the_847 View Post
    Fukkin Bulls are bull.shat. Can't believe I backed the Chi-Town bums last night. UNDER was clearly the play. Miami is gonna win the title again this year.
    yeah i backed chi too, and got crushed

i did hit my "what if" parlay of:
    chi - heat UNDER
    HEAT

and

spurs - la OVER
    SPURS

the heat are gonna be champs again, they are just SO much better then the rest, and they added a big man in birdman to hack and block.................... and lebron not doing dumb plays/shots anymore.........

HEAT = champs again

hate to say it too

reppin_the_847

Damn. Your insurance policy bets you put in were fukkin smart moves. Protected your ass man. What are your leans tonight?

Quote Originally Posted by Jgjk View Post
    yeah i backed chi too, and got crushed

i did hit my "what if" parlay of:
    chi - heat UNDER
    HEAT

and

spurs - la OVER
    SPURS

the heat are gonna be champs again, they are just SO much better then the rest, and they added a big man in birdman to hack and block.................... and lebron not doing dumb plays/shots anymore.........

HEAT = champs again

hate to say it too

First 12