Artieaa
    Artieaa's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1185

Picks from Mexico 20-feb-2013 :)

ATS 38-28
    Totals 24-15

Let´s take a look at today´s card plenty of temas on b2b and some will play after a week or so off, interesting:

Memphis at Toronto -1: Basically a pk game here, I know Toronto is laying better lately with Gay on board, on the other hand is difficult to fade Memphis that despite veryone is waiting for them to collapse they keep playing solid basketball, every one is talking about Gay facing his fomer team, I would say that Memphis would love to bury him also, too much feelings involved in this game that for sure will pan out bad for someone here, I see more value on the totals, while Memphis is scoring more away from home is also allowing more pts, I see this game around 193 pts, my lean Over 186.5

NYork at Indiana -3.5: This is the game of the day to watch IMO, Indiana is coming back to their past form of low scoring games, NYork despite most ppl would think run a slow pace with high %offense eff. Line is too close to call. Season overall avg would suggest to play the over here, but recent performances and a long period off, would indicate UNder, have to think about it here but my lean UNder 185.5.

Detroit at Bobcats +3.5: I am really surpsised watching ppl betting on the crappy team of Bobcats, I know Piston lost badly yesterday with that ugly 2nd qtr, but c´mon Bobcats beat the Magic and Pistons faced Memphis, just for the record Pistons have been fav 2 times on the road this season and won both, Bobcats play an ugly 34.6% ATS at home, 38.5% on b2b, and 25% after a win, while Detroit play a nice 54.5% ATS after a loss, 52.9% on conference games and 50% away from home, my lean Detroit -3.5.

NOrleans at Cleveland -2.5: I hope someone explain to me how the heck a lower team is laying pts ?, I know som ppl is praying around that Cleveland is playing better, IMO Hornets is playing way better than Cavs, Hornets play a nice 67.9 % ATS as road dog, 50% on b2b, and 55.9% after a loss, while Cavs comes from a long time off, play 37.5% ATS as home fav, 38.1% in non Confrence games, my lean Hornets +2.5.

76ers at Minnesota -3: there´s no stat ATS that would indicate to back 76ers here, 36.8% as road dog, 34.8% non conference games, 46.4% after a loss, on the other hand Wolves may have a good chance to take this one and cover, 53.3 % ATS as home fav, 61.1% non conference, my lean Wolves -3, also like the totals here, 76ers is struggling to score lately and is playing nice defense also, Wolves at home like to run a mid pace, besides both may come rusty, my lean UNder 188.

Nets at Bucks -3.5: Another lower ranked team for me laying points, both play yesterday each other, the fact Nets play an ugly 38.5% ATS on b2b makes me walk away on this one, there´s no way I would put money on Bucks at the moment. I have a small lean here on the under 193.5.

Miami at Atlanta +5.5: Atlanta is fade or no play for me, I don´t feel confident to back Miami here, surprisingly they play an awfull 38.1% ATS as road fav, prefer to pass.

OKC at Houston +3: OKC have dropped last 2 and I don´t feel too confident to back them up here against a good home team on Houston, won´t fade OKC neither, have fade them twice this year and they made me pay. Pass.

Orlando at Dallas -10.5: DD no game for me.

Boston at Lakers -7: I would really love to back Lakers here vs a Boston team on b2b after playing till the last moment yesterday to try a comeback vs Denver, problem is that last time they met Boston blew them up, preffer to pass.

Suns at GState -8: Both on b2b, Suns come from a big win at Rose Garden, while GState is riding a 6 game losing streak, while Gstate has all the tools to take this one I am worried if they can cover. pass.

Will be back to post final plays.

GLTA

Artieaa

Ok after drills here are today´s picks:

Memphis/Toronto Over 186.5
    Detroit -3.5
    Hornets +3

GLTA!!!!

KushMoney
    KushMoney's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 73

On the same sides of you ATS picks

Parlayed them for $400

It's gonna it hit.

Fukkin sharp

Artieaa

Quote Originally Posted by KushMoney View Post
    On the same sides of you ATS picks

Parlayed them for $400

It's gonna it hit.

Fukkin sharp
    Gl on that parlay mate!!!!
    On the other hand the Over on Toronto will be suffering hahahah 12 pts in more than 6 mins you gotta be fkin kidding me!!!!!

Artieaa

rough nite 1-2

ATS 39-29
    Totals 24-16

Have a good one
    GLTA

Checkerboard
    Checkerboard's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14501

thx for sharing artie