R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status
    R.P. McMurphy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

Kupchak insults Laker greats!

In an indirect way Mitch delivers a kick right in the nuts to Jerry, Wilt, Kareem, Magic, Kobe, and even Shaq. He states on Colin Cowherd show that Dwight will stay in L.A. and before it's done will have a statue out front of Staples lmao! Lets get this straight to have that kind of memorial done in your honor you should earn it by being the best of the best and being a winner. Dwight is talented, probably even the best big man in todays game which is not saying much and could easily be disputed tho.
    Bottom line guy is a joke no heart or killer instinct and will never LEAD a franchise let alone this one. He's just a real good player and in the nba they are a dime a dozen. What's next a statue of Josh Smith outside the Hawks venue.

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

I'm sure it's just an attempt to try and woo Dwight and a schrewd business move by Mitch but still....

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

they would have to hire someone to clean up all the shit ppl would throw at it...these clowns really screwing up thinking Howard is ever gonna lead them to anything but mediocrity..

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

It can go right beside other all time great Laker big men like Michael Thompson, and Vlade lol. Seriously tho even Mcadoo, Worthy, Scott, Green, Fish don't deserve a statue and they did far more for the Lakers than this clown ever will.

DOM-Ganador
    DOM-Ganador's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5742

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    they would have to hire someone to clean up all the shit ppl would throw at it...these clowns really screwing up thinking Howard is ever gonna lead them to anything but mediocrity..
    Nice consise thought Bank. Mitch must have hooked up with Bill Walton and lit up a fatty before the show.
    Statue my butt. As a lontime Celtic fan, I get on my knees and pray every night that the Rondo/Howard rumour never happens.

riffraff24
    ...and out come the wolves
    riffraff24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

Just mitch's way of trying to motivate the loser. he probably laughed on the inside

TwoWays
    TwoWays's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3608

Poor Mitch. Guy can't even put together a team his way anymore.