ashulga
    ashulga's Avatar Become A Pro!

Need to narrow down these 4 picks to top 2 for tonight, suggestions?

1. Toronto-1.5 Been playing great lately, now at home and Rudy will want to beat his old team. Also they athletically blow Memphis out of the water, as long as they can keep Memphis from offensive boards they can pull this out. After yesterday public is all over Memphis, but I think Toronto is the play.

2. OKC over 219. These are top two scoring teams in the league, with one also playing 0 defense and second would easily get suckered in that "fun" run and gun, continuation of all star game type of game. I do expect Houston to keep this one respectable, thus 120-114 type of game. Only down side is ref assignments are not good and I hope they don't try to slow the scoring down by not calling any fouls.

3. Brooklyn under 193.5 Maybe someone can help me with this, but when two teams play b2b against each other from what I can remember in terms of spread, but especially over/under second game seems to be opposite of first. So since it was high next one is low. (I think alot of it is due to coaches emphasizing what they did wrong last game, weather it was executing or defense, etc...) Also it being b2b coming of OT game for both, and Brooklyn beeing very bad over team on the road, this is good spot for them to hit under. Also Deron Williams problems with ankles will be season long and on second game of b2b will make him slow it down more, attack less, and effect his jumper more coming on the days with no rest.

4. This is weakest lean so far but under for Memphis/Toronto- however all these recent trades make it harder to gauge how they will play so I will stay away until I see more from both.

Any input welcome. First 3 plays I really like but will narrow to prob top too by tonight.

ashulga

Okc over is looking better now, Kendrick Perkins is out, which means way less defense around the ream for okc and more offense from okc.

killersweet
    killersweet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9409

With Toronto tonight, Gay is probably going to try too much to beat his former team and sometimes that works against you. So if he keeps his emotions in check, Toronto should come up on top. I was leaning under on the total as well, but Memphis seems to play at a fast pace on the road and Toronto tends to score a lot at home. I am passing on the total.

ashulga

Toronto is my strongest play so far. I am really considering going 4 units on that (which is the highest I will ever play when not it vegas of course)