CarpeDime
    CarpeDime's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1005

Quote Originally Posted by ttwarrior1 View Post
    guy was a bad ass then changed his name and became a nobody.

Here he is now at 42 making 102 of 104 shots in a warmup

DAMNNNN

****a poppin E'ERTHANG

mamoud one of the coolest baddest cats on the fukin court, ****a was 6 foot one fukin sixty and RAN sh*t in his prime baby

i mean its one thang when you 6 foot 8 and you ballin, but when you 6 foot or 6 foot 1??? thats pure TALENT baby

one of the coolest cats on the court from his era

Izza77
    GFC 07,09,11
    Izza77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 266

He's a smart guy and yet some of you dumbarse Americans dismiss because he refused to stand for the anthem......go buy another firearm you fkn rednecks

Quote Originally Posted by ttwarrior1 View Post
    vid of him talking about how he thinks he was forced out of the league

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: lakerboy

Untied
    Untied's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

I forgot how much I enjoyed watching him play.
    Here he is, working over Michael Jordan and ending the Bulls longest winnning streak ever.

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Man he had beautiful form, even when he rose up off balance he would square up perfectly.

KingJD31
    KingJD31's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7042

Holy shit
    Quote Originally Posted by k13 View Post
    http://forums.realgm.com/boards/view...?f=6&t=1234084

Anyone remember Steve Francis?

Yikes.

shookid
    shookid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1958

It's the ***** with the mask on that would yack dude for jewels Ain't gotta say it, that dude the truth make me put that tool to use And these niggas be in the game shaking like Mahmoud Abdul-Rauf Not Tourrette's, gotta rep my team to the end Lambos Ferraris Beamers Benz

seaborneq
    It's time to collect
    seaborneq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13422

Still should have been a better pro than he was. He was quick and could shoot. Or was just a two guard in a point guards body.

GUMMO77
    Many bags of soup. Many.
    GUMMO77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1726

Quote Originally Posted by k13 View Post
    http://forums.realgm.com/boards/view...?f=6&t=1234084

Anyone remember Steve Francis?

Yikes.

Sledge187
    Sledge187's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6001

Quote Originally Posted by Izza77 View Post
    He's a smart guy and yet some of you dumbarse Americans dismiss because he refused to stand for the anthem......go buy another firearm you fkn rednecks
    get lost troll

SBRMAN23
    Be humble sit down
    SBRMAN23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1448

Quote Originally Posted by Untied View Post
    I forgot how much I enjoyed watching him play.
    Here he is, working over Michael Jordan and ending the Bulls longest winnning streak ever.

Not only was his shot money but his passes were so crisp and proper big men never fumbled them or had a problem with them they are right were they should be its crazy great vid

baldur
    baldur's Avatar Become A Pro!

i'm from turkey and remember him very well because of he had played for fenerbahce which is a turkish team during the nba lockout period in 1999.

he was a real star.

15805's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16182

I think he played with Shaq at LSU. Had huge point totals at LSU as I recall!

Untied

Quote Originally Posted by 15805 View Post
    I think he played with Shaq at LSU. Had huge point totals at LSU as I recall!

Chris Jackson, LSU 1988-89Stats: 30.2 points, 2.5 rebounds
    His case for top freshman: Jackson, who later changed his name to Mahmoud Abdul-Rauf, turned in one of the all-time best freshman seasons nearly two decades before it became commonplace for first-year players to rewrite record books. Jackson averaged 30.2 points per game, which remains a Division I freshman record. It also remains the seventh-highest scoring average in SEC history. Since Jackson’s freshman season, only two SEC players have topped 25 points per game in a season – Jackson as a sophomore, and LSU’s Shaquille O’Neal in 1991-92. Jackson finished the season as a consensus All-American.

Some nice crossovers in this vid. I love how the Tennessee announcer groans everytime he knocks down a 3.

greenhippo
    greenhippo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 723

Come on now, never hit 50% FGs or even 40% from 3. Had great individual games in the pros like everyone does who plays that long. Hardly anything special. What next, a Keith Van Horn thread?

Untied

Wasn't going to post another vid, but this is just fun to watch. If he had stayed at LSU, or Shaq had matured earlier. They could've put up a couple Championship banners.

Untied

Quote Originally Posted by greenhippo View Post
    Come on now, never hit 50% FGs or even 40% from 3. Had great individual games in the pros like everyone does who plays that long. Hardly anything special. What next, a Keith Van Horn thread?
    Not saying he was a superstar, but he was very talented and fun to watch when he was ON.

And since when do guards shoot over 50% from the field? And if you're over 35% from the arc, you've got a green light all day. The man was barely 6 feet tall.
    Reggie Miller was a 39% 3pt shooter.

greenhippo
    greenhippo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 723

Not saying you thought he was at all, I watched all of the first two videos you posted, those shots didn't even hit rim they were so crisp. But when you're no better than Cuttino Mobley you shouldn't (which you didn't) start a conversation about how badass he was.

First 12