flakeandbake
    flakeandbake's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4278

Under 293 NBA All Star Game #FreeOne

Probably am going to be a degenerate and bet this game b/c I believe I'm getting too much bank for my buck.

I like the Under 293
    1) Since 1951, an NBA All Star game has never went over a point total this high.
    *Although the NBA All Star game is a shit show and I don't expect the slightest defense to be played at all, whenever you can take the under of almost 300 points in a game you might as well.

Also like West -3 for two reasons:
    1) Historically the West has won 6 of the last 10 NBA All Star Games
    2) I don't like the fact that a majority of the East Roster is composed of Celtics, Knicks, and Heat.
    *Obviously D-Wade and LBJ are going to help the East but I'm not seeing a Melo, Paul Pierce, and KG.
    3) Russel Westbrook at PG, Kobe at SG, Durrant at SF, Blake Griffen at PF, and Dwight Howard at C sounds kind of like a boner james 03 summer mix tape.

BTW this is coming from a guy who was down $990 and took a break from betting until 4pm this afternoon and is now up $110 with $400 on Maryland, $200 on the under of 141, and $200 on Cornell Money Line #letsgoboys

rm18
    Update your status
    rm18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 207814

i few games have went over in OT, but you are right over 60 all start games and never has there been 293 in regulation although they scored exactly 291 the last 2 years and they just got done watching the rookie game

flakeandbake

I wanted to take the over and then once I started researching the game theres honestly no reason to not put some money on the West and under just for the sake of historical value

JayDeezy
    slow money's better than no money
    JayDeezy's Avatar Become A Pro!

I like the Under 293
    1) Since 1951, an NBA All Star game has never went over a point total this high.
    *Although the NBA All Star game is a shit show and I don't expect the slightest defense to be played at all, whenever you can take the under of almost 300 points in a game you might as well.

---------------

where are you getting your information from? last year's affair has a final score of 152-149 , West - with NO overtime
    I do like the under, just wanted to point that out.

flakeandbake

Quote Originally Posted by JayDeezy View Post
    I like the Under 293

---------------

where are you getting your information from? last year's affair has a final score of 152-149 , West - with NO overtime
    I do like the under, just wanted to point that out.
    My bad I can't believe I ****** that up.. Since 1951 the total has only gone over a total this high 2 times*

davopnz
    davopnz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

have fun with that