Azzurri
    Azzurri's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 178

Rockets..in a great spot...

Even without Hardin imo... rest of team will play extra hard with him out and catching Clippers on first game back from a super long east coast road trip which is always a great spot to fade any team and on top of that the Clips have the Lakers tomorrow night so are surely looking ahead!! Take the 10.5 points and run tonight!

Azzurri

oh well not looking good...but not over yet..Clipps should slow down with tomorrow in mind at some point..back door number is still wide open..

riskyProps
    riskyProps's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 211

The Clippers 2nd unit can destroy this team.

Azzurri

Quote Originally Posted by Azzurri View Post
    oh well not looking good...but not over yet..Clipps should slow down with tomorrow in mind at some point..back door number is still wide open..
    yep just as i thought..and i paid for 1/2 point to get plus 11!! who needed it?? haha..cha ching the system of all system plays wins yet again!!! love it and also was on under...killed the funnsies book here as well..lol on that

Azzurri

Quote Originally Posted by riskyProps View Post
    The Clippers 2nd unit can destroy this team.
    oh really? Guess it was the 3rd team Houston beat 47-37 2nd half then??? Rockets were a lock in 2nd half...Clips had to call dogs off heading into a big game vs lakers tomorrow night on national tv even!

humble
    humble's Avatar Become A Pro!

Good call, you were real lucky Crawford missed that 3 pointer at the end.

I was real lucky too, Took clips-9.5 u207.5. I honestly thought it was over in the first qtr