k4cowboys4k
    k4cowboys4k's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 102

Worst Announcers

Boston Celtics announcers by far. They have them on NBA TV right now and they are the biggest homers I've ever heard, almost unbearable to even listen to.

alamo
    Why R.E.M. and not The Go-Betweens
    alamo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10890

They are so hometown it kinda makes it funny to listen to them - especially when the Celts get a genuine bad call...

My favourite are the two Sacramento boys. They are eternally positive about their team.

k4cowboys4k

I can see where you're coming from, but I think my overall hatred toward Boston based teams just sets me off. Ever since Pierce went off in the wheelchair and came back to play I lost all respect for him, Garnett is the biggest dbag in the entire league, and I despise the Patriots being a diehard Dolphins fan.

meader99
    meader99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5231

Aren't all home team announcers "homers?"

Durrrr
    Durrrr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 139

Quote Originally Posted by meader99 View Post
    Some are better than other, Cavs are pretty good usually, while Denver are about as bas as it gets

k4cowboys4k

Quote Originally Posted by meader99 View Post
    No, most announcers will applaud an opposing team member for making a great play, agree that a call was made correctly against their team, and actually be a play-by-play announcer without showing 100% bias toward their team. The Celtics announcers are polar opposites of all of this who firmly believe no call should ever go against their team in any circumstance.