I would be careful on tonight's games as we head into the break. Weird stuff happens imo...MLB, NBA, on the last full card before the break. Just my 2 cents

Alternate lines from heritage.

Nuggets -2 +137 I think this is a excellent spot for Nuggets coming off 2 road losses and on a b2b. Good thing its a team with no offensive identity and poor team defense. While I think the Nets were embarrassed last home game I highly doubt anything is fixed here and they will be happy to get this game over with to try and regroup.

Bulls -1 +124 I think the Bulls have heart and doubt the coach is going to let them coast after SA worked them over. I remember how last time they played at Boston it was a TV game and they squeaked it out. I am sure most are thinking revenge here possibly so. I just think a team as good as Celts are at home the line is not really inflated at all. I will take a stab and Bulls on the road has been profitable this year.

Portland -1 +198 Honestly the only reason is the ML is suspiciously low. Portland has won 5 straight vs NO and this line inflated to suggest a Pelican win. Just strange to me that's all.

Sacramento +7 +167 Not that I trust the Queens on the road but I don't trust Dallas laying -10. Its absurd.

GL may the NBA gods be in your favor.