Artieaa
    Artieaa's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1185

Picks from Mexico 13-feb-2013 :)

ATS 36-26
    Totals 23-14

Letīs take a look at todays card:

Atlanta at Orlando +3: Atlanta is a fade or no play for me, even though they have a nice 54.5% ATS as away fav the Hawks seem to find trhe way to screw everything up, thereīs no way I feel any good neither betting Orlando, pass.

Spurs at Cleveland +7: We know already what is capable to do Spurs without their stars, on the other hand Cleveland has shown no defense at all lately, with Spurs playing a nice 73.9% ATS in nonconference games, 58.6% away from home, while Cavs play an ugly 37.5% ATS at home, My lean here Spurs -7.

Bobcats at Indiana -10.5: DD game , even I expect Indiana to win at least by 15 no play for me.

Denver at Nets -2.5: Very interesting game here, Denver plays great on b2b 63.6% ATS, and 63% ATS after a loss, problem here and a great spot to fade them is that they were shorthanded yesterday and gave everything they had to try t win the game, they are playing their 4th in 5 and is the last away from home. Nets have some good stats to back them up 53.8% ATS after a win. My lean Nets -2.5.

Wizards at Detroit -2: This is another intriguing game, wizards come from an easy win vs Cleveland while Detroit lost easy to Hornets, Washington has become one of the best ATS , I like the spot here for the Pistons, there are 2 things that will make me think more about it, Piston have already beaten Wizards by 9 and 32 pts, Pistons play an ugly 33.3%ATS as home fav. My lean Pistons -2. Also see good value here playing the UNder 191.

Toronto at Knicks -9: toronto owns an amazing 81.8% ATS on b2b, they are really motivated now, only thing that concerns me here is the porr 25% ATS in division games, and the fact they are facing a well rested NY team that play 66.7% ATS after 2-3 days off, I see this game being decided by 9 or 10, too close to call.

Chicago at Boston -2: Question here is , has Cīs lost their momentum, they are banged up with injuries and Bulls play way better ATS away from home, a nice 62.5% ATS as raod dog, and 58.3% away from home makes my lean Bulls +2, also like here the totals, mhy lean Over 181.5.

Utah at Minnesota -2.5: Utah is a fade or no play material away from home, and playing on b2b after a huge win for them vs OKc this spot might be a flat one, My lean Minnesota -2.5.

Portland at Hornets -5: This seems to be a rough spot for Portland on b2b afer a heartbreaking lose to Miami last night, playing their last of 6 away from home, and vs NOrleams that have been playing way better lately, only thing that concerns me here is the fact that Hornest is playing their first at home after a 3 game road trip, My lean Hornets -5.

76ers at Bucks -5.5: Rough spot for the 76ers, first away from hom eafter a 8 game stand actually from last 14 12 have been at home for them, they play 38.1% ATS away from home, and 33.3% as away dog, Bucks have been struggling lately I see them getting into track today, my lean Bucks -5.5. I see a good value here on th UNder 194.5

Kings at Dallas -10: Even though I see Dallas destroying the Kings that play 4th in 5, and b2b, itīs a DD game no play for me. Will think about it may break my rule in this game, also like the totals here leaning Under 209.5.

Houston at Clippers -10.5: DD game no play.

Will be back shortly to post final plays

GLTA

Artieaa

Here are final plays:

Nets -2.5
    Bulls +2.5
    Wolves -2.5
    Kings/Dallas Under 211

GLTA

altieriflyers
    Rosamund
    altieriflyers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7788

Tailing. Best of luck today.

Artieaa

Quote Originally Posted by altieriflyers View Post
    Tailing. Best of luck today.
    Thanks mate!!! have a great feeling with those picks

Tune2ime
    Tune2ime's Avatar Become A Pro!

Love the picks! Any thoughts on Rockets/Clips U-208 since Harden is out?

Artieaa

Quote Originally Posted by Tune2ime View Post
    Love the picks! Any thoughts on Rockets/Clips U-208 since Harden is out?
    I see the game very close to the line, I have it around 207, too close to call IMO, gl mate!!!!!

killersweet
    killersweet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9409

goodluck today. like ur picks.

Artieaa

Quote Originally Posted by killersweet View Post
    goodluck today. like ur picks.
    Thanks mate!!!! Gl to u as well

Artieaa

RLM on Nuggets game line at 3 , like that pick even more!!!!!

Artieaa

2-2 for the night , I think will play again after allstar break, gotta travel tomorrow and will take these days to study.

ATS 38-27
    Totals 23-15

Have a good one
    Cya around
    GLTA

hondax123
    hondax123's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 508

Not a bad night Artieaa. The Bulls +2.5 work out well for you. They called a cheap foul at the end to help Bulls secure the cover. Will you wager on the over/under for the All Star Game?

mitch51
    mitch51's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8964

Thanks for the picks. Hope to see you after the break.

Artieaa

Quote Originally Posted by hondax123 View Post
    Not a bad night Artieaa. The Bulls +2.5 work out well for you. They called a cheap foul at the end to help Bulls secure the cover. Will you wager on the over/under for the All Star Game?
    yeap was not that bad, ....nah betting on allstargame is pretty insecure for me, wil be back allstar game

Artieaa

Quote Originally Posted by mitch51 View Post
    Thanks for the picks. Hope to see you after the break.
    Thanks mate, sure I will be here, cya !!!!
    Points Awarded:

mitch51 gave Artieaa 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.