ashulga
    ashulga's Avatar Become A Pro!

Today is the day we fade Wash

I think Detroit covers this game. Washingtong is getting to much credit in this spot, Detroil has been playing better lately, and they always dominate Wash especially at home. This is good let down spot for Wash as well. Also remember even after last road win, Wash still only has 4 on the year. Yes they have been covering machine, but it was always much larger spreads as well. BOL and your thoughts are welcome!

layout4payout
    layout4payout's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

you're probably right, but i can't do it. want to, but everytime i fade them, i don't just lose, i get absolutely destroyed. i like celts and raps better, good luck though.

ashulga

Quote Originally Posted by layout4payout View Post
    you're probably right, but i can't do it. want to, but everytime i fade them, i don't just lose, i get absolutely destroyed. i like celts and raps better, good luck though.
    Thanks GL to you as well. I have no lean on Celtics game, are they really as good as they played like last two weeks? And bulls always step up on the road and could easily win this too. I believe Detroit will put up over 100 Pts and wins by dd this game. BOL

layout4payout
    layout4payout's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

Quote Originally Posted by ashulga View Post
    Thanks GL to you as well. I have no lean on Celtics game, are they really as good as they played like last two weeks? And bulls always step up on the road and could easily win this too. I believe Detroit will put up over 100 Pts and wins by dd this game. BOL
    i don't know if they're as good... well, they just lost barbosa, so they're obviously not as good, but they are playing much better team ball without rondo assist hogging every play. better ball movement now, and guys like lee, jet, green are getting to play their game, instead of rondo pulling all the strings. wouldn't say they're playoff better, but regular season better, yea. they had a tough loss to the bulls last time so i'm sure they want to avenge that, and they're at home with a nights rest. i got them as a pick em, wouldn't have taken the -2 i'm seeing now though.

ashulga