Artieaa
    Artieaa's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1185

Picks from Mexico 12-feb-2013 :)

ATS record 36-26
    Totals 23-11

Letīs take a look at todays card:

Denver at Toronto +2: some ppl may think this line is incorrect, I would say it is wher itīs supposed to be, while Denver SU road record may not shown much ATS is playing a nice 54.5% as away fav, and 51.9% ATS as road team, on the other hand Toronto is 58.3% ATS as home dog, I see this game being decided by 3 pts too close to make a call, I see more value here with the totals, while Denver is scoring and allowing more than 105 last 3 on the road, Toronto likes to play a mid pace at home allowing and scoring less than 97 last 3 at home with a nice def% efficiency. My lean UNder 207.5.

Portland at Miami -11.5: DD game no play for me ATS, on the other hand I see good value here with the totals, Portland is scoring and allowing more than 100 last 3 on the road, while Miami is scoring 110.7 last 3 at home I see this game going above 200, my lean Over 199.

Kings at Memphis -9.5: I see this game going DD before tip off, no ATS play here even I see Memphis winning at least by 14, I see a good value here also with the totals, Kings struggle big to score away from home, now they face the most well trained defense in the league IMO, even though memphis has been scoring almost 6 pts more last 3 games at home after Gay trade, I see this game around 185 pts, my lean Under 190.5.

OKC at Utah +5.5: OKC has all the credentials to back them up for the rest of the season or no play. This game they face a good home team, Utah is 4-0 ATS as home dog, I see thid game beng decided by 6 pts, too close for me to call, pass.

Suns at Lakers -9: Suns is now a fade or no play for me for the rest of the season, but I donīt feel like putting money on the Lakers specially with this big spread, pass.
    Will take a closer look to the totals might be worthy throw some bucks on the UNder 201.5.

Houston at GState -5: GState shoud take care of businnes here, only thing that concerns me is they are playing after 2 days off where they are 37.5% ATS and after a 4 game road trip, Houston sucks ATS after a loss playing worst in the league 33.3% and an awful 37.9% ATS in conference games, I see more value here with the totals, usually when teams struggle like GState riding a 4 game losing streak they tend to focus a lil more on defense and work better their chances to score, usually leading to a lil lower pace, both teams play a really fast pace but donīt think they will reach more than 215, My lean UNder 219.5.

Will be back later to post final plays.

GLTA

altieriflyers
    Rosamund
    altieriflyers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7788

Que tienes para hoy artie?

Artieaa

After daily drills here are my plays:

Denver/Raptors Under 208
    Kings/Memphis Under 189.5
    Rockets/GState Under220

GLTA

NYCWinner
    NYCWinner's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 704

Ok, I like it. In on all of them. GL GL

killersweet
    killersweet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9409

goodluck dude.

Artieaa

Thanks gents, letīs get it!!!!!!!!

everythingred
    everythingred's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2665

Well unfortunately I misclicked and got Houston over 220. All your picks are solid and I am tailing the other 2!

Artieaa

Quote Originally Posted by everythingred View Post
    Well unfortunately I misclicked and got Houston over 220. All your picks are solid and I am tailing the other 2!
    lol mate hope you lose Houstonīs one , jk, GL mate!!!!

hondax123
    hondax123's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 508

Surprised to see you call all unders/totals. You didn't see any spread to your likings?

Artieaa

Quote Originally Posted by hondax123 View Post
    Surprised to see you call all unders/totals. You didn't see any spread to your likings?
    Nah mate I did not like any spread at all, 2 games in DD, and line on OKC was so intriguing, it has been a rough nite , tomorrow will be a different day!!!!

Artieaa

Rough nite 0-3, long time without been swept

tomorrow will be a sunshine again

ATS 36 - 26
    Totals 23-14

GLTA