enflip27
    Update your status
    enflip27's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 183

enflip27's 2/12 NBA Picks

Nuggets/Raptors

The Raptors may be able to keep it close in the first half, but the Nuggets will definitely attack int he second half. Andre Igoudala may be out for tonight and Rudy Gay may get some easy buckets, but the spread is too small to pass up on the Denver Nuggets. My lean is the Nuggets -2.5 (taken before line move).

Blazers/Heat

This game could go down to the wire. The last meeting between these two teams did just that, as the Blazers won by two, coming back from a deficit in the fourth quarter. The Heat may choose to keep this close until the final minutes of the fourth quarter, so my lean would have to go to Blazers +11.5.

Kings/Grizzlies

The Kings can score well over 100, but the Grizzlies are a great defensive, as well as a rebounding team. Memphis will choose to set the pace and they may be able to keep this a low scoring game. No injuries on either side, as of now. The spread, for me, is too high to take either side, so my lean would be the Under 190.5.

Thunder/Jazz

Though the Jazz may play well at home, we can give this game to the Thunder. Yes, the Jazz play good defense and they can execute well on the offensive end of the floor, but the scoring ability of Durant and Westbrook may be the answer for this game. To add to that, Ibaka and Perkins will be able to contain Millsap and Jefferson down on the block. My lean is the Thunder -5.5.

Suns/Lakers

This is a stay away game for me. You cannot trust the Lakers in this one, to lay down 10+ points on the Suns. Yes, in the last meeting, the Lakers blew a huge lead in the fourth quarter, only to win by six points, at the end of regulation. Without Pau and his inside presence in this game, Michael Beasley could definitely go off, once again. My lean here, if I were to play, would have to be the Suns +9.5.

Rockets/Warriors

The last time these two teams played each other, the Rockets gave the Warriors an ass whooping. Not to mention, this game was exactly one week ago, in Houston. The Warriors are finally home after a long road trip. Excited to be at home, the Warriors seek revenge in this game. Curry and Thompson had a horrible shooting night, as opposed to Lin and Harden, who both had an amazing night. Harden is questionable on Tuesday due to a knee injury. I think the Warriors win this at home and by 6 or more. My lean is the Warriors -4.5.

RED - my plays

YTD: 2-3-0
    Last edited by enflip27; 02-12-13 at 04:58 PM.