jsmithj88
    jsmithj88's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by raiders72001 View Post
    I said that Jordan was a great passer. He also led the league in steals in 3 separate seasons. Jordan never lost a playoff series in which the Bulls were favored to win. There is no comparison between the two. Jordan willed the Bulls to win. He played with a 102 fever and had to be carried off the court when the game ended. LeBron has all the physical tools but is mentally weak.
    jordan lost to the orlando magic
    Last edited by jsmithj88; 02-25-13 at 01:15 AM.

FindTheLock
    FindTheLock's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 191

Quote Originally Posted by jsmithj88 View Post
    jordan lost to the orlando magic
    lebron quit in the playoffs. He literally disappeared in the 4th quarter. He hid in the corner and just waited for the game to be over. He can not ever be considered the best ever because he doesn't have ANY heart.

jsmithj88

Quote Originally Posted by FindTheLock View Post
    lebron quit in the playoffs. He literally disappeared in the 4th quarter. He hid in the corner and just waited for the game to be over. He can not ever be considered the best ever because he doesn't have ANY heart.
    not sure what any of this has to do with jordan losing to the magic ?
    yes, we all know lebron turned into LEturtle vs the mavs, and he alone cost himself a title
    but the dude comes back the very next year and wins a title .......... thats show heart
    to say the opposite shows your just a hater

FindTheLock
    FindTheLock's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 191

Quote Originally Posted by jsmithj88 View Post
    not sure what any of this has to do with jordan losing to the magic ?
    yes, we all know lebron turned into LEturtle vs the mavs, and he alone cost himself a title
    but the dude comes back the very next year and wins a title .......... thats show heart
    to say the opposite shows your just a hater
    your logic is semi-retarded. Let's play ad hominem like everyone else on the internet

jsmithj88

your logic is semi-retarded. Let's play ad hominem like everyone else on the internet
    not really, its only common sense

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

This was a direct order from Stern himself, for the fact of,Slumville Cleveland, is not allowed to play in NBA championships..

If LeBron would have breached this direct order,he would have been black balled instantly..........

PhillyFlyers
    SBR'S Biggest Star
    PhillyFlyers's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Chi_archie View Post
    Rebounds and points records from those days in NBA should be looked at in the same way we look at wins and complete games records in MLB from the 1920s
    Considering that Babe Ruth is still considered the greatest baseball player ever and that he was a player in the 1920s would work against your argument.

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Quote Originally Posted by mcduggly View Post
    Wow, a top 15 player all-time in D-Wade? That's bold, Goat. I can name 50 guys that are better than him and maybe 8 that are better today.
    Wade is one of what like 3 guys (with Jordan and Bron) to average 25, 5 and 5 for his career....

2 rings...1 finals mvp.

a season with 30 5 boards and 7.5 dimes. best shot blocking 2 guard in nba history.

50 guys that are better than Wade? You can't be serious? Pippen is a top 50 of all time so is Barkley, both are actually top 30 in my book. Wade is better than both of them. Wade is going to have a better career than Shaq too when it's all said and done. Not many of those older guys had better numbers than Wade.

Name your top 15

ppl forget how dominate wade was before the big 3 joined

he was the best player in the world from 06-08 imo, maybe 2nd to bryant. He dominated the olympics off the bench and led the team in scoring and fg % i'm pretty sure.

InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year
    InTheDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 527

Quote Originally Posted by PhillyFlyers View Post
    Considering that Babe Ruth is still considered the greatest baseball player ever and that he was a player in the 1920s would work against your argument.
    no he isnt but it's not shocking that you completely missed the point of archer's post

PhillyFlyers
    SBR'S Biggest Star

Quote Originally Posted by InTheDrink View Post
    no he isnt but it's not shocking that you completely missed the point of archer's post
    What do you mean no he isn't?

Babe Ruth is the greatest ever.

Period.

InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year

Period.
    according to you?

we all know you're an idiot so that's not surprising

Da Beer Guy
    Da Beer Guy's Avatar Become A Pro!

i am not impressed he's a 6 foot 10 black man who weighs 260 pounds and jump through a roof . he should be good at basketball.

it'd be like if i played against 10 years on a 6 foot hoop. i'd dominate too.

DOM_Toretto
    Hoop Head
    DOM_Toretto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 989

Quote Originally Posted by Da Beer Guy View Post
    i am not impressed he's a 6 foot 10 black man who weighs 260 pounds and jump through a roof . he should be good at basketball.

Da Beer Guy didn't you just post a "If ___ doesn't cover I'll never post again" thread and lose? Why are you still posting here?

InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year

Quote Originally Posted by DOM_Toretto View Post
    Da Beer Guy didn't you just post a "If ___ doesn't cover I'll never post again" thread and lose? Why are you still posting here?

Da Beer Guy
    Da Beer Guy's Avatar Become A Pro!

that was a reverse jinx thread negro

mcduggly
    mcduggly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2401

Just because LeBron doesn't EXCEED expectations and just meets them given his size, speed, strength, jumping ability, etc. doesn't mean that he should be taken out of the conversation. That's just retarded. That's like saying Babe Ruth shouldn't be considered as one of the greats because he was scientifically proven to have better hand-eye coordination than any other baseball in history.

DOM_Toretto
    Hoop Head
    DOM_Toretto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 989

that was a reverse jinx thread negro
    LOL You're a fckin joke just like PaulyPoker. If you win it's all "Look at me!" If you lose it's 'just a reverse jinx thread'.

Do the forum a favor and don't post your picks then.

pokergem
    pokergem's Avatar Become A Pro!

Period.

In baseball anyway

PhillyFlyers
    SBR'S Biggest Star

Quote Originally Posted by InTheDrink View Post
    according to you?we all know you're an idiot so that's not surprising
    According to anyone with a real understanding of baseball history moron. There is no one who ever played the game of baseball who is even remotely close to the greatness of Ruth.

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

First ... 11121314