dalogester
    dalogester's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 416

First post on SBR, looking to make consistent $

I used to only play poker online and rarely ever sports bet but with school and other jobs and having a life I find grinding out long hours of poker being way too time consuming. I have tried out sports betting and I ran it up during college football season to lose some back betting on the NBA. I have started to notice trends and a huge one is fading teams that get a lot of coverage. It seems as the books move the lines against their favor because they know people will bet on them and give them a disadvantage. Since February I am 50-34 overall against the spread either half lines or full games and a few totals. Anyways I am rambling here just wanted to say hello and post my picks for the day.

Boston Celtics v Charlotte Bobcats Under 193
    First half Under 97.5 ** Took this and forgot to add but this was a win

Minnesota Timberwolves v Cleveland Cavaliers Under 205
    Dallas Mavericks -4
    Chicago Bulls -1 first half
    Chicago Bulls -2 for game

Kansas State +8.5 (missed the 9 number I bet on intertops and they follow other books to post lines)
    Kansas State v Kansas Under 131.5
    William & Mary +2.5 (same missed early higher number but still see value)
    William & Mary ML
    Last edited by dalogester; 02-11-13 at 07:24 PM. Reason: spelling error

dalogester

Btw I had a great February but I wouldn't tail me just yet. Overall I am a break even player on sports betting I just have gotten better then when I started in noticing sucker bets.

Bluedragon
    Bluedragon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 531

bruv

dalogester

bad day for me... thought William and Mary were gonna win there until the end.
    Also, I bet on KU ML second half and under of 70. Cut it close and was fortunate to break even on the day.