Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!
    Jayvegas420's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14709

Nba picks

An over/under of 215 in a Cavs game is just begging the public to follow the under like sheep to the slaughter.
    Let me be the 1st to say:
    BAAAAAAAH
    This game can't go over that insane total.
    This is the highest total set for the cavs this year.
    This line will only move down tomorrow.

Here are some streak stats that I'm sure will serve to promote the OVER but, I believe these streaks will come to an end today:

• Over is 8-0 in Nuggets last 8 games playing on 1 days rest.
    • Over is 4-0 in Nuggets last 4 when their opponent scores 100 points or more in their previous game.
    • Over is 4-0 in Nuggets last 4 vs. Eastern Conference.
    • Over is 4-0 in Nuggets last 4 games following a SU win of more than 10 points.
    • Over is 5-0 in Nuggets last 5 games following a ATS win.
    • Over is 7-0 in Nuggets last 7 when their opponent allows 100 points or more in their previous game.
    • Over is 5-0 in Cavaliers last 5 overall.
    • Over is 5-0 in Cavaliers last 5 games vs. a team with a winning % above .600.
    • Over is 5-0 in Cavaliers last 5 home games.
    • Over is 4-0 in Cavaliers last 4 when their opponent scores 100 points or more in their previous game.

Get the 215 before it lowers to 212.5 pre-tip!

If you have been betting the 76er's under for the last week, you are rollin' large. I think the books are sick of being taking by the public and have decided that they want us all to jump on board the Sixer's tight "D" train.
    I'm not buyin' a ticket. At 189 all we need is the Bobcats to semi-show up today and not roll over & die in the 4th.
    Again here are some stats that that plug the under but, don't be fooled:
    Under is 4-0 in 76ers last 4 overall.
    Under is 4-0 in 76ers last 4 home games vs. a team with a losing road record.
    Under is 4-0 in 76ers last 4 home games vs. a team with a road winning % of less than .400.

• Under is 4-0 in 76ers last 4 home games.
    • Under is 4-0 in 76ers last 4 vs. Eastern Conference.

• Under is 3-0-1 in Bobcats last 4 vs. NBA Atlantic.
    • Under is 4-0 in Bobcats last 4 games following a ATS loss.
    • Under is 4-0 in Bobcats last 4 after allowing 100 points or more in their previous game.

I am all over this over, it's all over.

At some point this month, the Bucks have to cover a phuckin' spread don't they?
    They can't cover as a favourite & don't even come close when they are given points.
    Like The Washington Generals this team is due for an ATS win.

• Pistons are 1-4 ATS in their last 5 vs. Eastern Conference.
    • Pistons are 1-5 ATS in their last 6 games vs. a team with a winning S.U. record.
    • Pistons are 0-5 ATS in their last 5 games when their starting 5 players combine for more than 160 minutes of the previous day.

• Pistons are 2-5 ATS in the last 7 meetings.

Bucks are 7-1 ATS in their last 8 when their opponent allows 100 points or more in their previous game.
    I hate that we're in a spot where we have to cover a full 7 points but, I am gonna take the chance here & hope that Detroit has a 14 point 2nd 1/4 like they did last time they played the Bucks.
    Or maybe even a 13 point 2nd 1/4 like they had vs. the Pacers this week.

Golden St. has lost to Orlando & Sacramento. They've lost to Memphis three times. Mavs have beaten Sac twice, beaten Memphis once & beaten Orlando once. Purely out of anger I take Dallas here. Dallas has won 12 of their last 14 games are on a roll like I never expected them to go on since Dirk's return.

• Mavericks are 11-2 ATS in their last 13 vs. Western Conference.
    • Mavericks are 9-2 ATS in their last 11 games following a ATS win.

Don't waste your money on the Warriors no matter how well Steph has been playing.

Finally, if you can pick a winner in the coin toss between Sacramento & Utah and call it a lock you have a lot more betting confidence than I. I can't pick a winner in this game and I can see it climbing over 200 points or, for all I know it will stay under the predicted 197. take your chances on this game but, I am staying as far away from this dog race as possible.

Good Luck

Monchito
    Easy Come Easy Go
    Monchito's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2485

Stop Anal-yzing is FIXED

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!
    Jayvegas420's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14709

For whom?