virtualguru28
    virtualguru28's Avatar Become A Pro!

Live Betting

What is everyone's take on live betting? To me I see some value for sure, but always end up getting burned.

I cant help but to get suckered in and keep pounding my original losing bet and shooting myself in the foot.

Does anyone play them?

BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2011

Quote Originally Posted by virtualguru28 View Post
    What is everyone's take on live betting? To me I see some value for sure, but always end up getting burned.

I cant help but to get suckered in and keep pounding my original losing bet and shooting myself in the foot.

Does anyone play them?
    I play them all the time. The best is when I get both teams ML at + money.

Some advice, if you a certain side, don't keep chasing it with live bets thinking that you're getting a better number than your original bet. Example, you have the over and the game is going very slow so you take the live over thinking it will pick up or you have the Lakers +2 and they're down 12 so you take them like +8.5 thinking your getting a steal.

Teams lose by 30. Don't keep taking them live if it's obvious they don't have it.

simon2012
    simon2012's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2204

Jazz at +4.5 comeing up going pounce on it

virtualguru28

Quote Originally Posted by BigDofBA View Post
    I play them all the time. The best is when I get both teams ML at + money.

Some advice, if you a certain side, don't keep chasing it with live bets thinking that you're getting a better number than your original bet. Example, you have the over and the game is going very slow so you take the live over thinking it will pick up or you have the Lakers +2 and they're down 12 so you take them like +8.5 thinking your getting a steal.

Teams lose by 30. Don't keep taking them live if it's obvious they don't have it.
    That is exactly it. thanks for the advice, guess its just something i need to overcome in becoming a disciplined better

virtualguru28

Quote Originally Posted by simon2012 View Post
    Jazz at +4.5 comeing up going pounce on it

see that is the thing, i have the bulls +1.5 and on the ML. do I now take jazz at something like +5 and hope for a middle?

i think in this situation i just sit and root for chi

simon2012
    simon2012's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2204

Depends on what u have on both bets,if u bet small I would take the points now jazz large but that my opinion

Matt1144
    Matt1144's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2854

I've got Bulls at +4.5 and ML +160 from before the game started. Bulls got this shit let it ride.

virtualguru28

Quote Originally Posted by Matt1144 View Post
    I've got Bulls at +4.5 and ML +160 from before the game started. Bulls got this shit let it ride.
    lets do this!