Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Kenneth Farried

Damn this dude is a baller!!!

This guy is amazing! Easily the most exciting player in the NBA other than Blake Griffin

turtlejc
    turtlejc's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

My favorite player in the league, guy hustles no matter how much he's getting paid

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Quote Originally Posted by turtlejc View Post
    My favorite player in the league, guy hustles no matter how much he's getting paid
    yeah true , thats what i like about him too. Guy gives 100% effort and its refreshing.

you rarely see that in the NBA

lunchbawks
    NB#
    lunchbawks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 173

His game is ugly as fukk, guy should not be allowed in the slam dunk contest

leetreaper
    leetreaper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2140

Griffin is a tool

Ralphie1412
    You Come at the King You Best Not Miss
    Ralphie1412's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1209

I find it funny no one knew about this kid. He played 4 years in college and beat Louisville in the tournament his senior year. The Bulls were so close to getting him. Faried and Noah downlow would have been insane.

High3rEl3m3nt
    SBR's 7 figure Contractor
    High3rEl3m3nt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4134

Quote Originally Posted by Ralphie1412 View Post
    I find it funny no one knew about this kid. He played 4 years in college and beat Louisville in the tournament his senior year. The Bulls were so close to getting him. Faried and Noah downlow would have been insane.
    Watched the game last night and I was thinking the same thing. If you had both of these players on the same team, the effort would be unreal and enjoyable to watch. Farried's hustle is enjoyable to watch. It would be great to see the nuggets go far for coach Karl.

ChalkyDog
    Buy the ticket, take the ride.
    ChalkyDog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

He has a motor that is rare. You see guys like that every so often. Noah is similar, but is calming considerably.

In a league of LeBron ball, where people only play when it matters, Faried is as good as it gets.

NYCWinner
    NYCWinner's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 704

Quote Originally Posted by turtlejc View Post
    Well, That's when guys hustle the most, when they need to get that big contract. Especially when you are starting off and need to prove yourself. You see someone like Roy Hibbard mail it in, after getting that papuu. I don't think Faried will do that though. I do love watching him and rest of the Nuggets play.