ashulga
    ashulga's Avatar Become A Pro!

Lets find most Value in today's matchups and pick couple of winners.

1. Why are Knicks favorite by 6 (opened at 6.5) over Minn when two nights ago team with best road record was only 4.5(SA)? To me Spurs line should of been higher then knicks who have virtually identical away record as Minn home record. So I think there is good value in Minn +6, and public is hammering Knicks as usual and line is going other way.
    2. Toronto+7.5, Probably goes to +8 before tip , don't really like it at 7.5 to play but at 8 deserves another look. everyone will continue to hammer Indiana so 8 has got a shot. Now I don't like this play as much, but Indiana has covered 6 in a row and are due for sub par game, and I feel like Lowry, Derozan, Gay, match up well with George, Hill, Stephenson. So as long as they can get some kind of production inside they can keep it within 8.
    3. SAS-5. No explanation neede, they are a well oiled machine, and for Detroit, if Lakers can beat them on the road, anyone can. (I do hate betting such a public favorite)
    4. Bulls+4. Bulls will bounce back after getting emberassed, and they match up well with slow pace teams like Utah. Plus its Friday, so until last friday Bulls won nba record 14 or something like that friday games, and eventhough they lost to Brooklyn, they still covered. Plus yesterdays emberassing loss to Denver will light a fire in their a**.

PS
    Don't dare to play Bobcats, even if it is the lakers. That team is unreal at not covering. (example Houston game few days ago, up 1 and lose 12 pt spread in matter of minutes.) Also wash/Brookly line is too fishy and 2.5 pt movement as well, Wash playing better but this is type of team Brooklyn feasts on so I don't see any value

Any thoughts/input welcome. Lets narrow down to 2-3 strongest plays as I hate playing more than that-than it goes from Sports Investing to Gambling LOL
    Last edited by ashulga; 02-08-13 at 10:38 AM.

MasterBet
    Tennis betting are exhausting
    MasterBet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 739

I hear that Allen Wade and Bosh are out so if the things look that way and the line stil will be near to 4 IMO clipp the play here,but we need to wait to see whats happen..

ashulga

Quote Originally Posted by MasterBet View Post
    I hear that Allen Wade and Bosh are out so if the things look that way and the line stil will be near to 4 IMO clipp the play here,but we need to wait to see whats happen..
    Yea I just read that too after I posted. Mia is def not the play now, its a stay away game, I will even delete it from earlier post as it's no longer even a consideration for me

Vinnie Paz
    Vinnie Paz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3413

Took Raptors 1st h, thats the only time they play well.

HardCore
    I Win Some, I Lose Less
    HardCore's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 72

lol lebron by himself will beat the damn clppers you'all seen this team play latley

ashulga

Quote Originally Posted by HardCore View Post
    lol lebron by himself will beat the damn clppers you'all seen this team play latley
    Lol, that's why its a stay away game for me because I do think he can as long as his bench hits those open 3 he gets them. However Clippers at full strength if they guard a 3 and no Bosh, and Wade can win as well

ashulga

I am also liking Knicks/Minn over, both of these teams like to run and gun 3's so if 3's are falling, it will coast to an over easily. I would have to check into their Possession per game avg for both teams

larios3757
    larios3757's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 120

Clippers

I think the clippers are a good play today they get Paul, Billups, nd Griffin back today

face
    face's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

thunder

thunder -13
    easy play, they will smack the suns silly

GoeGurt
    GoeGurt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 966

i like cavs
    no reddick davis harrington or hedu

also like the hornets n the clips if no bosh wade or alen n paul n griffin play
    butler can guard lebron some what

bjb7223
    bjb7223's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8985

Quote Originally Posted by face View Post
    thunder -13
    i like it.

JohnSmith0
    probasketballbetting.blogspot.com
    JohnSmith0's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

1) Game: BrooklynNets-WashingtonWizards
    Team: BrooklynNets
    Chances:
    65,6% BrooklynNet
    34,4% WashingtonWizards

2) Game: LosAngelesLakers-CharlotteBobcats
    Team: CharlotteBobcats
    Chances:
    55,6% LosAngelesLakers
    44,4% CharlotteBobcats

3) Game: SanAntonioSpurs-DetroitPistons
    Team: DetroitPistons

Chances:
    58,0% SanAntonioSpurs
    42,0% DetroitPistons

ashulga

Quote Originally Posted by bjb7223 View Post
    i like it.
    I agree they should, but typically heavy public favorites scare me. I been doing this long enough to where I finally told myself unless I'm willing to go the other way on heavy public favorite than just stay away (and it has been working out pretty well) but BOL

face
    face's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

Quote Originally Posted by face View Post
    thunder -13
    up by 29 but thunder have put all the scrubs in now so 5 minutes of suns catching up

ashulga

Bulls+4.5, also adding under 184.5