ashulga
    ashulga's Avatar Become A Pro!

Den/Bulls under 197 will cash

Bulls got NBAs best coach and good defensive team, he knows they can't run with Denver so he will slow the game down. Having Noah healthy and fresh will help and Boozers head might not be in the game with all the trade rumors with Toronto so I don't expect much out of him on offense.
    It's a good spot play as well
    BOL

Pega
    Pega's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 350

Denver has been firing on all cylinders lately, so if they do manage to get a 8-10 point lead, Chicago attempting to slow down the game with it's offensive possessions will only dig them a deeper hole. They'll have to adjust to the tempo and hope for the best. Look what happened at their last game in Indianapolis, the total points scored went well over where two of the NBA's best defenses faced off.

This is why betting NBA is always a goddamn charm

cdubz
    cdubz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1176

wrong, OVER is the play... chicago actually puts up more points on the road than at home... they also play well on the road against good teams, and i fully expect chicago to score at least 97 points.. denver is deadly at home prob the best scoring offense at home next to OKC.. taking over 197.

BTW, heinrich actually slows the bulls down... and hes out
    Last edited by cdubz; 02-07-13 at 09:37 PM.

BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2011

Wow. 121 first half points.

Neither team is playing defense and the Bulls are running. The under is toast.

cdubz
    cdubz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1176

CALLED IT! i would stay away from 2h... it could easily go way over 99.5 or it could go around 86 points. again, bulls have no choice tonight but to keep up with the nuggets since they are down the entire game so far

ChiLLx
    ChiLLx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9184

2nd half under is only at 99

ashulga
    ashulga's Avatar Become A Pro!

Unreal, if Denver can put up 124 on fairly healthy and rested Bulls team, they should average at least 130 at home. This was unbeliavable to watch. Never taking Denver under against anyone at home, I don't care if the line is 220.