Peyton2MarvinN06
    Peyton2MarvinN06's Avatar Become A Pro!

Lakers/Pacers 12/04

Lakers -6.5
    This is the last game of a grueling 6 games in eight days road trip for the Pacers. Kobe seems to always have the Pacers number as well... If he is playing "Video Games" again tonight look for the Lakers to win this game easily by double figures... Even if he is off, I still like the Lakers with their bench being very solid this year...
    I just don't see the Pacers keeping this one within reach...

The HG
    The HG's Avatar Become A Pro!

Good eye. Those 6-7 point home fave games can be tough to handicap, but this was a classic spot, 2 seemingly equal teams overall, but one with a clear momentum/scheduling edge. Nice call.

Peyton2MarvinN06
    Peyton2MarvinN06's Avatar Become A Pro!

Ganchrow, thanks man... The Pacers may have 11 new players on the roster this year, but it's always the same ole tricks, different year, different players... The Pacers actually showed life at the end of this one and I was getting quite worried after the Lakers had been ahead by 20 the entire game! I cashed easily on the first half as well... Lakers -4 was easy money as they were up 16 @ halftime! GO TEAM!

dave11486
    dave11486's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 777

I went with the Pacers because I thought they would start to play better on the road here. They couldn't even win this game after the Lakers were handing the game to them in the 4th. BAD SIGN.