gottaWinThemAll
    Upcoming pro capper
    gottaWinThemAll's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 243

The nba isn't fixed, my analysis.

I know the feeling about betting on a game and researching your stats but you still end up coming short. The main problem is that the Nba is full of lazy mofo's. Sometimes the players come out to play and sometimes they don't. This is usually the reason that the underdog might beat the favored team. Nba betting is more riskier in this sense. If you want to bet on basketball then stick to college basketball. You're more likely to lose more money betting the nba than any other sport.

MP123
    MP123's Avatar Become A Pro!

It's fixed... Maybe not all the games but ya it's fixed

baldur
    baldur's Avatar Become A Pro!

as people goes on thinking that all the favorite teams must cover the spreads every time, they will continue to tell that it's fixed. this will never end.

MP123
    MP123's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by baldur View Post
    as people goes on thinking that all the favorite teams must cover the spreads every time, they will continue to tell that it's fixed. this will never end.
    Actually I've made more money since I accepted the fact that its fixed
    Points Awarded:

HardCore gave MP123 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: HardCore

Intuitive_Edge
    Bi-Winning +EV
    Intuitive_Edge's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 291

lazy mofo part is certainly truth

JOHON8
    gambling fallacy
    JOHON8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 338

You obviously don't have much experience capping the NBA bud. The most recent example of an obvious fix was the OKC/Denver game not too long ago. You couldn't see a more obvious example of referees deciding the match in front of everyone. I get it, there are lazy players and you do have a point, but cheating is prevalent in this sport, if you don't see it, it's because they spend millions trying to hide it from the unwary eye.

gottaWinThemAll
    Upcoming pro capper
    gottaWinThemAll's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 243

Quote Originally Posted by JOHON8 View Post
    You obviously don't have much experience capping the NBA bud. The most recent example of an obvious fix was the OKC/Denver game not too long ago. You couldn't see a more obvious example of referees deciding the match in front of everyone. I get it, there are lazy players and you do have a point, but cheating is prevalent in this sport, if you don't see it, it's because they spend millions trying to hide it from the unwary eye.
    I'm not saying I don't agree with you but many people think every game is fixed. I know the referees get paid off and there is corruption in every professional sport. I'm just saying not every game is fixed. The favored team won't always cover the spread.

Askii
    Askii's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 378

Yea and talk about people raging when their team doesn't play the way they want to play. Expecting Miami to always blowout other teams? Lol. Playing 100% always and giving your all every game may risk your star players or just players to get injured and might not return when playoff comes.

yysmer
    yysmer's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by gottaWinThemAll View Post
    I'm not saying I don't agree with you but many people think every game is fixed. I know the referees get paid off and there is corruption in every professional sport. I'm just saying not every game is fixed. The favored team won't always cover the spread.
    I think most of the national TV games (especially TNT) are fixed by the players and refs except the playoffs when they kinda have real fights. Those games exclusive to local channels are mostly not fixed.

HardCore
    I Win Some, I Lose Less
    HardCore's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 72

the fact that we continue to have these threads proves that its fixed and ppl either know it or dont wanna except it. The NBA thread is the thread where everyday we have a fixed thread NFL/MLB we never have these threads. Non believers please believe the damn sport is fixed accept it and bet accordingly you will save yourself alotta money, trust me

KushMoney
    KushMoney's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 73

The players are thinking of the spread, the ref's are thinking of the spread... It's fixed.

See: Lakers