sav10rself
    sav10rself's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 546

Ugly Tuesday

As hard as is to lay off tomorrow. Everything looks sketchy, nothing is popping out at me. What y'all think?

Jotoole0821
    Jotoole0821's Avatar Become A Pro!

i like the under in the hawks/pacers game 182

edit: houston looks like money tomorrow

Zii
    Zii's Avatar Become A Pro!

Den/Mil under looks really good to me

abzflabz
    abzflabz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 485

Mil have a bCk to back against den the utah. I would fade bucks both nights

syn^
    syn^'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

Warriors best play on the board tomorrow. This is the only team that will play tomorrow that I can guarantee will come out and play with 100% commitment to win. They are well aware that they have lost 8 straight in Houston and all season they have been dedicated to creating a new identity for the warriors franchise and trying to win games like these to prove a point to the league. Also our real starting 5 is finally healthy and playing together. Not to mention Houston plays terrible defense and the warriors will quickly exploit this fact and put up points easy.

MP123
    MP123's Avatar Become A Pro!

I think ima stay away tomorrow also, although I'm leaning towards ind n GS... It's too early to tell I like 2 make my bets about an hr be4 the game

k4cowboys4k
    k4cowboys4k's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 102

Quote Originally Posted by syn^ View Post
    Warriors best play on the board tomorrow. This is the only team that will play tomorrow that I can guarantee will come out and play with 100% commitment to win. They are well aware that they have lost 8 straight in Houston and all season they have been dedicated to creating a new identity for the warriors franchise and trying to win games like these to prove a point to the league. Also our real starting 5 is finally healthy and playing together. Not to mention Houston plays terrible defense and the warriors will quickly exploit this fact and put up points easy.
    You sounded convincing until you pulled out the "our starting 5"

MP123
    MP123's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by k4cowboys4k View Post
    I gotta agree w him though cuz the key to this game will be D.. Who can get more stops .. Gotta watch Houston's last few games n make sure they're not playing d still

syn^
    syn^'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

Quote Originally Posted by k4cowboys4k View Post
    Yes I am a huge warriors fan, but I try to be as unbiased as possible when it comes to betting.

k4cowboys4k
    k4cowboys4k's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 102

Quote Originally Posted by syn^ View Post
    Yes I am a huge warriors fan, but I try to be as unbiased as possible when it comes to betting.
    Very understandable. Sorry, I just have this pet peeve about people who call their favorite team us, we, and our team.

JOHON8
    gambling fallacy
    JOHON8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 338

The days that look the worst are the easiest to cap. Every game was so god damn predictable. Orlando missing a ton of players, obvious under/loss. Washington to bury public against poor clips. Utah to bury Kings.