Luckycharms2012
    Luckycharms2012's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5412

Insider information on one game today

I won't say the L word because i don't want to jinx it, and i can't post the details yet because my bookie hasn't put up the ML line yet. Stay tuned to this thread for some Insider Information. I swear to you this information will be valuable and the books don't know it.

Luckycharms2012

Ok guys here we go.... I was at Thompson Hotel Nightclub last night and LeBron, Wade, Chalmers, Allen, Bosh were there. They bought out the whole place, everyone was cleared out of booths then VIP's were up there and a WHOOOOOOLE bunch of groupies. These guys were drunk for sure and there's no way they went to bed before 6am. I swear Raptor players sent girls to the club because i've never ever seen so many girls in one place ever. These guys are soaking in pussy juice this morning. THERE'S NO WAY, they will be able to get up, shake off the alcohol and play this early 2pm game. Meanwhile, the Raptors are used to these early starts, they just got Rudy Gay and they feel like they have a legit chance at coming back to make the playoffs. The Raptors are more focused now than ever, they were probably in bed by midnight. To top it all off, I HEARD one player say and i quote "We might as well party now because we have to fly back tomorrow for practice, can't even have a superbowl party." I checked the schedule and they have a game tomorrow so they would have to fly back immediately after todays game to get back to Miami. These guys aren't feeling this game, they're upset that they'll miss the superbowl, they were drunk, i'm sure some had an orgy, plus they slept in no doubt. Raps win this.

RAPTORS +170

Risking 500 to win 850

I wouldn't normally bet so much but from what i saw last night, i doubt they will come out to play today.

Points Awarded:

ridims gave Luckycharms2012 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

dnwjdl
    dnwjdl's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 632

It is the Raptors afterall. Just take the points (+5), bro!

HardCore
    I Win Some, I Lose Less
    HardCore's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 72

This may sound dumb but most of the heat players or at least there important 1s are married or in 1 case banging Gabriel union every night... Not saying ur story is fake just pointing it out

ridims
    ridims's Avatar Become A Pro!

cool story bro

Luckycharms2012

Quote Originally Posted by HardCore View Post
    This may sound dumb but most of the heat players or at least there important 1s are married or in 1 case banging Gabriel union every night... Not saying ur story is fake just pointing it out
    Well i can't say for sure that anyone had sex after they left, but this place is a hotel with a club in it. Anything is possible after the club and those women were mighty scandalous last night. At the VERY least everyone was piss drunk.

Apex Predator
    Apex Predator's Avatar Become A Pro!

Yeah youre right... athletes NEVER cheat on their wives ......Like for real ???????????????????
    Points Awarded:

meader99 gave Apex Predator 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Vinnie Paz
    Vinnie Paz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3413

Like that matters bro....these n1ggas taste a new piece of punan every other night , like they gonna turn it down

BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2011

OMG. What is with people?

Do you people really think that athletes goto their hotel room every night and goto bed at 9? Hell no. They have to occupy themselves. They go out all the time.

Even if this story is true, which I doubt, it wouldn't matter. It's not like they have to get up an play at 7 am. The game is in the afternoon.

lazylover
    lazylover's Avatar Become A Pro!

that is a good, plausible story. The effect of alcohol can detremental.

chantrain
    chantrain's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

good luck

TiredPro
    TiredPro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 716

Sounds like a normal night out in the NBA. Heat will come to play today. Bosh returning to play former team. See this all the time.......he will show up today.

chantrain
    chantrain's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

I'm on it with you. I should have my head examined betting on the Raptors. but fukk it

HardCore
    I Win Some, I Lose Less

i said it may sound dumb but im sorry im not cheating on gabreil union fuk that lol

Luckycharms2012

Quote Originally Posted by chantrain View Post
    I'm on it with you. I should have my head examined betting on the Raptors. but fukk it
    After what i saw last night the Raptors should be able to get it done. Heat players will be sweating buckets by the 3min mark, watch. I bet big on this game because i'm down 500 on NBA this year and i'm trying to make it all back on this game. Plus Miami screwed me over on a lot on big bets so i have a personal beef with them....they owe me this game for the game they tanked against the Knicks, the first game of the season and for all the other games where they played no D and didn't cover. They owe me this win, they were drunk as penetrate, they want to watch the superbowl, groupies, history says they will come out lackluster, if they prove me wrong then hats off to them and the Heat ****** me again. I will never bet any game for or against the Heat again if i lose this bet.

tbird509
    tbird509's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3256

These guys live i mia and can do this every night n probably do,so even if this is true,doesn't phase me the least, mia ml

BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2011

Quote Originally Posted by TiredPro View Post
    Sounds like a normal night out in the NBA.
    Exactly. The majority of the league are uneducated hood rats. What do people think they do at night when they're on the road?

The line is where it should be. Miami has been lackluster on the road and Toronto has had an infusion of energy with the addition of Gay.

Luckycharms2012

Quote Originally Posted by tbird509 View Post
    These guys live i mia and can do this every night n probably do,so even if this is true,doesn't phase me the least, mia ml
    Yes you are right BUT BUT i don't believe they do it with a 2pm game the next day. If they went to bed drunk at 6am, if they get up at noon thats only 6 hours of drunken sleep....and when they get up they can't be 100%....i just can't see it. I might be wrong but this is my logic.

HardCore
    I Win Some, I Lose Less

Quote Originally Posted by Luckycharms2012 View Post
    After what i saw last night the Raptors should be able to get it done. Heat players will be sweating buckets by the 3min mark, watch. I bet big on this game because i'm down 500 on NBA this year and i'm trying to make it all back on this game. Plus Miami screwed me over on a lot on big bets so i have a personal beef with them....they owe me this game for the game they tanked against the Knicks, the first game of the season and for all the other games where they played no D and didn't cover. They owe me this win, they were drunk as penetrate, they want to watch the superbowl, groupies, history says they will come out lackluster, if they prove me wrong then hats off to them and the Heat ****** me again. I will never bet any game for or against the Heat again if i lose this bet.
    THE HEAT WILL WIN but ats you have to take tor. So your making the right play bro, win/lose/ or draw

nammertl
    nammertl's Avatar Become A Pro!

i'd feel so much more confident if the heat didn't get pounded by pacers the other night.

Bostongambler
    Bostongambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14368

I liked them anyway.

Bostongambler
    Bostongambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14368

The Heat do that in every city they go to.

meader99
    meader99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5231

i said it may sound dumb but im sorry im not cheating on gabreil union fuk that lol

You show me a hot chick and I'll show you a dude that's tired of penetrating her!!!!

Catchn_Picks
    Catchn_Picks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15716

Maybe they play better drinking pussy juice at the club

PharaohUB
    PharaohUB's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11494

Quote Originally Posted by tbird509 View Post
    if these guys are married they wouldn't be doing this as much in miami

Luckycharms2012

Hey guys you won't believe what just happened. There was a power outage in my area, my system is ****** up. I think my blue ray is ****** up, i can hear audio but no picture...i can't switch to HDMI 1 why the penetrate did this happen today, on Superbowl? Please any suggestions. Sony Blu Ray 3d, with Sony Bravia TV

PharaohUB
    PharaohUB's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11494

turn everything off and turn it back on again

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status
    R.P. McMurphy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

Even if this is a routine thing for these guys (which I'm sure it is) there is a big difference between staying out all night and playing that afternoon as opposed to a night game. I rarely bet on these clowns anyway they take too many games off and Raps are a solid squad despite there record. GL

Luckycharms2012

Quote Originally Posted by PharaohUB View Post
    turn everything off and turn it back on again
    I tried that already....this is so ****** up. Never have i had a problem with my system, today, day of superbowl and 500 bet zap power goes off and on for one second and now everything is upside down.

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status
    R.P. McMurphy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

Hit up a local bar Lucky as Dan Patrick says "protect the football" lol! Gl to ya hope it works out!

Luckycharms2012

Good news, i'm back up and running again, i unplugged everything, waited 10mins, hooked up everything again and its working....THANK YOU GOD. I didn't even have another cable cord to switch my TV back to cable off the box, running everything now through HDMI again with full surround sound.

LETS GO RAPS

nammertl
    nammertl's Avatar Become A Pro!

raps with a big win over griz...heat embarrassed by pacers...heat will will bukkake all over Gay.

Luckycharms2012

Quote Originally Posted by nammertl View Post
    raps with a big win over griz...heat embarrassed by pacers...heat will will bukkake all over Gay.
    I see the score 8-2 Heat, still early.

bruins35
    bruins35's Avatar Become A Pro!

op should be banned now. heat are coming out like its the nba finals and raptors look like they are drunk

STAY STRONG
    STAY STRONG's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 120

lets go craptors!!!

12 Last