vasilli07
    vasilli07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10601

Hawks -3 v Bulls

A big revenge game for Hawks after that 39 points loss in Chicago. Hawks are well-rested since Wed. Bulls players should be quite tired after a tough game. The likes of Deng(48 mins), Gibson(48 mins) and Nate Robinson(41 mins) all played heavy minutes. Hindrich and Noah are unlikely to play. Boozer should be game-time decision again.

HardCore
    I Win Some, I Lose Less
    HardCore's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 72

lines at -11 1/2 so ill just take chi n hold my breath

NYCWinner
    NYCWinner's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 704

revenge angle doesn't apply, the Hawks have no pride
    Points Awarded:

HardCore gave NYCWinner 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

HardCore
    I Win Some, I Lose Less

Quote Originally Posted by NYCWinner View Post
    revenge angle doesn't apply, the Hawks have no pride
    couldnt have said it better myself

CakeMan
    CakeMan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 240

Hardcore - How did that heat Lock work out for you?
    Just kidding bro. I like hwks alot - Check out my hoops picks for Satuday. Its going to be a Hawks blowout! 15-20 points.
    Hornets, magic, Utah all winners tonight! Thats right - they all win Straight up!

HardCore
    I Win Some, I Lose Less

Quote Originally Posted by CakeMan View Post
    Hardcore - How did that heat Lock work out for you?
    Just kidding bro. I like hwks alot - Check out my hoops picks for Satuday. Its going to be a Hawks blowout! 15-20 points.
    Hornets, magic, Utah all winners tonight! Thats right - they all win Straight up!
    dont know about those gms largley cause the magic cant be trusted and bucks are completely un-cappable all of there stats are pretty much even so its impossible to tell which team shows up and as far as noh and uta...idk bro i really dont with either side i dont trust min/por either

Baller85
    Baller85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 217

Ima take Bulls moneyline

CakeMan

I hear ya brotha

Quote Originally Posted by HardCore View Post
    dont know about those gms largley cause the magic cant be trusted and bucks are completely un-cappable all of there stats are pretty much even so its impossible to tell which team shows up and as far as noh and uta...idk bro i really dont with either side i dont trust min/por either
    Things get more attractive around 7pm. Its like when the bar is closing and you are looking around to see who's coming home. Even the ugly chicks are getting better looking at 2am - well same goes for capping LOL

I swear Portland is much better at home then away - I just think Utah wins the game here. They looked strong last night. The liitle gaurd was hitting three's to keep it close but Utah had it all the way - Utah was up by over 20 in the 3rd quater. I watch these games and there is a huge difference between watching the game and watching the score.

I really like Hornets - its about time they get a win against a weaker team. They have been losing to contenders lately - now they start winning against pretenders. AND WE GET POINTS!
    GOOD LUCK bro

HardCore
    I Win Some, I Lose Less

Quote Originally Posted by CakeMan View Post
    Things get more attractive around 7pm. Its like when the bar is closing and you are looking around to see who's coming home. Even the ugly chicks are getting better looking at 2am - well same goes for capping LOL

I swear Portland is much better at home then away - I just think Utah wins the game here. They looked strong last night. The liitle gaurd was hitting three's to keep it close but Utah had it all the way - Utah was up by over 20 in the 3rd quater. I watch these games and there is a huge difference between watching the game and watching the score.

I really like Hornets - its about time they get a win against a weaker team. They have been losing to contenders lately - now they start winning against pretenders. AND WE GET POINTS!
    GOOD LUCK bro
    f#ck it im sold ill parlay your final 3 plays for the hell of it gl bro

CakeMan

Yup I'm writing up my final post now

but just for you - here they are:
    Utah +4, Hornets+3, Hawks -7

I never suggest parleys - bet the three all with the same unit. If we hit 2 and lose 1 we walk with money. Thats what I shoot for every night. Good luck. I hope I bring you winners.

vasilli07
    vasilli07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10601

The line moved by 4 points with all the confirmed injuries news. Guess I will parlay the ML with another team.

Baller85
    Baller85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 217

Looks like I called the ML.. Too bad all I had on it was betpoints lol