Quote Originally Posted by easyliving View Post
I remember everyone being on the heat last game when the line was 2.5 I said this then and I will say it again. Indiana good on the offensive boards which is Miami's weakness plus the fact that Indiana is at home means Indiana should be favored here. Only reason Miami is favored is due to public perception. Indiana ML is the play for me here.

According to vegasinsider 65% of spread bets was on miami while over 80% of ML bets on Miami. Yet just a few weeks back Indiana beat this same Heat team at home they clearly play with more motivation at home not to mention as I stated above they matchup well against the Heat. Yet everyone sees the low spread and automatically takes the Heat and doesn't remember the game a few weeks back nor the Heat's lack of a big man inside and yet the bettor has short term memory and due to the perception on the heat automatically bets them. Realistically however the line clearly a few points off and Indiana probably should have been at least at a pick and the only reason for the line is public perception.