Melda
    Melda's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4169

MIA -2 at IND..... Thoughts??

/What are the present thoughts on this game??? I snuck an early bet on Mia -2 but semi rethinking it.. I feel like theyre gonna roll, then i think about D west and Hibbert

h3da
    h3da's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

Last time they played the score was IND 87-77.. Indiana is
    17-3 at home against Miamia 11-10 on the road... That being said.. I don't like to bet against Lebron who is playing so well.. Could be a revenge factor but Pacers are very hard to beat at home and Miami struggles against very good defensive teams.

vasilli07
    vasilli07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10601

Like Heat. They kinda of split the series last season. Heat to win tomorrow.

aireent777
    aireent777's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10732

Heat.

easyliving
    easyliving's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11

I remember everyone being on the heat last game when the line was 2.5 I said this then and I will say it again. Indiana good on the offensive boards which is Miami's weakness plus the fact that Indiana is at home means Indiana should be favored here. Only reason Miami is favored is due to public perception. Indiana ML is the play for me here.

Melda

Quote Originally Posted by easyliving View Post
    I remember everyone being on the heat last game when the line was 2.5 I said this then and I will say it again. Indiana good on the offensive boards which is Miami's weakness plus the fact that Indiana is at home means Indiana should be favored here. Only reason Miami is favored is due to public perception. Indiana ML is the play for me here.

ehhhh......what i am fearing. I can't see the heat just laying down though. I hope Tyler Hansbrough talks shit minutes before gametime or something

bradleysnyder
    bradleysnyder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 501

D west and hibbert?Come on.......those guys really compare to James and Wade?Heat should roll BUT I agree this seems like it has heat loss written all over it due to the short line and Miami's domination performances latley.I think this is a great let down spot for the heat.They are by far my favorite team because I've followed James since his high-school days.I say Indiana sneaks this one.Also think the UNDER is a super solid play.good luck

Melda

Quote Originally Posted by bradleysnyder View Post
    D west and hibbert?Come on.......those guys really compare to James and Wade?Heat should roll BUT I agree this seems like it has heat loss written all over it due to the short line and Miami's domination performances latley.I think this is a great let down spot for the heat.They are by far my favorite team because I've followed James since his high-school days.I say Indiana sneaks this one.Also think the UNDER is a super solid play.good luck
    .....they dont compare to wade and lb. they compare to bosh and udonis/andersen.... ive also followed james since SVSM. doesnt change the fact that its a tough spot/place for the heat to win.... even though i already took them

innovation
    innovation's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 239

Heat get raps and bobcats next. Pacers don't play bulls until Monday. Will heat spend any extra energy here?

A pacer win only helps books should this be a post season matchup again. That's when Miami should be the play.

bleek88
    The picture of me on SBR is FAKE NOT ME
    bleek88's Avatar Become A Pro!

MIA -2 is the play.

MrShrink
    MrShrink's Avatar Become A Pro!

[QUOTE=Melda;17683318 I hope Tyler Hansbrough talks shit minutes before gametime or something[/QUOTE]

aaaaahahahahaha