R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status
    R.P. McMurphy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

Mavs tonight!

Feeling Dallas tonight they should be ready and determined tonight after probably feeling like they blew one in Portland the other night. Gsw just getting back from east road trip, Curry is gimpy and not 100% even if he plays. I will take the 3 and hope the big kraut and company come out full steam tonight.

KuLaPhU
    KuLaPhU's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 482

c'mon homie! oracle arena is just a few steps from Oakland coliseum where raiders and A's play.. how can u not cheer for warriors? the team will be fine w/o curry.. we got jack, bazemore, lee, klay... we got enough weapons. gsw -3 for me.

riffraff24
    ...and out come the wolves
    riffraff24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

Quote Originally Posted by KuLaPhU View Post
    c'mon homie! oracle arena is just a few steps from Oakland coliseum where raiders and A's play.. how can u not cheer for warriors? the team will be fine w/o curry.. we got jack, bazemore, lee, klay... we got enough weapons. gsw -3 for me.
    Because in this business $ comes before <3

GL my man!

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

Cannot put ur heart in this business Warriors just played 4 games in 6 nights on the road ( more middle than east I guess) and a little banged up right now. Just feel it is a good spot for Dallas despite the fact GSW is a better team right now and tough at home. I usually prefer dogs and pts this one makes perfect sense to me. Not going near the Grizz btw tho lol! GL

TheDane
    TheDane's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12808

Jarrett Jack has been hot lately.

coitus_maximus
    coitus_maximus's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4080

Yes and so has OJ Mayo

dillio
    dillio's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

Quote Originally Posted by R.P. McMurphy View Post
    Feeling Dallas tonight they should be ready and determined tonight after probably feeling like they blew one in Portland the other night. Gsw just getting back from east road trip, Curry is gimpy and not 100% even if he plays. I will take the 3 and hope the big kraut and company come out full steam tonight.
    i agree witcha bra im likin the way dallas has been doing things lately

Dmoneytx
    Dmoneytx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 566

Thanks for the post RP. I don't follow a ton of basketball, but your thread here gave me some good info & maybe a sweat bet later tonight for some action. Regardless of how it turns out, thanks! BOL!

KuLaPhU

Quote Originally Posted by riffraff24 View Post
    Because in this business $ comes before <3

GL my man!
    In this business teams like warriors brings $$ before Dallas. beleive that.

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

Not saying lock, bet the house on it, or any other dumb shit KuLa just have a feeling this is a good spot for Mavs. I realize GSW is better and they are nails at home but we shall see... like I said getting pts. is what I like more often than not. GL to you and everyone!

KuLaPhU

Not saying lock, bet the house on it, or any other dumb shit KuLa just have a feeling this is a good spot for Mavs. I realize GSW is better and they are nails at home but we shall see... like I said getting pts. is what I like more often than not. GL to you and everyone!
    I got you homie! I just don't think warriors will lose tonight and I also think they will win more than 3 pts. it's not too late to change your mind hehe!

KuLaPhU

I got you homie! I just don't think warriors will lose tonight and I also think they will win more than 3 pts. it's not too late to change your mind lol mavs +3 are just too good to be true.

king_danilo92
    king_danilo92's Avatar Become A Pro!

sold out Oracle crowd, there fired the fuuuck up. warriors 14-6 at home, mavs 7-17 away. warriors just beat okc and clips at home, Jarret Jack plays as many minutes as Steph, he does just fine as a starter

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

Taking Bama - 6, Oregon st +6.5, and Okc -9.5 to round out my card. Lean Loyola Marymnt as well good winnin tonight everyone!

vasilli07
    vasilli07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10601

Let's go Mavs. Got OKC -9 too.

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

Where amazing happens! Come on Mavs bring me home a 3-1 night

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

Hopefully GSW starts showing some fatigue in 4q following the road trip. LETS GO BOYS

Crate Mayne
    Crate Mayne's Avatar Become A Pro!

Did you make this bet before knowing Dirk was out? It's actually getting close though, but still think GS pulls it out

damn that was cold steal to seal the game, I took the live play -260 ML for GS after that TO with 42 seconds left
    Last edited by Crate Mayne; 02-01-13 at 12:24 AM.

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

Yeah made the bet before Dirk was out with some "mysterious" knee injury nobody knew about. Oh well pushes sukk but better than a loss any day of the week. 2-1-1 on the night!

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

If I would have bet off-shore Crate I woulda cashed with the late line move. When the news came out about Dirk I tried calling my local to jump ship but "the office" was closed for business lol! Oh well we get'em bigger next time. Riff my bro I hope you tailed the winnas tonight!

Italy
    Italy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 302

I passed yesterday night...but I am sad for the mavs..they are always close to the victory lately..they would deserve more lately ,in my opinion..
    Last edited by Italy; 02-01-13 at 02:33 AM.

Crate Mayne
    Crate Mayne's Avatar Become A Pro!

Ha yeah, I hear ya... It's all good though, at least you got the push. I wasn't in the game til that last timeout so I lucked out with a quick hit, but def'ly coulda gone any way.... And if Dirk was there, likely OT/win.