lonerangers
    lonerangers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 348

OKC Grizz help

I am starting to think I should pass on this game, Grizz are 12-8 ATS on the ROAD and OKC is 14-8 ATS at Home. In General the grizz are good on the road, and OKC is great at home.

I am still new and learning my thought process. Is this a game I should avoid? Or is there other information I should be looking up?

Bluedragon
    Bluedragon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 531

Quote Originally Posted by lonerangers View Post
    I am starting to think I should pass on this game, Grizz are 12-8 ATS on the ROAD and OKC is 14-8 ATS at Home. In General the grizz are good on the road, and OKC is great at home.

I am still new and learning my thought process. Is this a game I should avoid? Or is there other information I should be looking up?
    The fact that rudy gay is no longer a grizzly may be important to note

EasyHustlin
    EasyHustlin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 234

This is definitely a game to stay away from. Grizzlies will be shorthanded as they are waiting for their 3 new players to pass physicals and be cleared to play. Not to mention this will be a completely different Memphis team without Gay taking 20 shots a night.

lonerangers
    lonerangers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 348

Thanks Guys

blocksnbooze
    blocksnbooze's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2035

They had a lot of success without Rudy Gay in the lineup before. Like the Grizz +10 here, too many points.

Askii
    Askii's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 378

Yea without gay taking 20 shots a night and missing half of it. Lmao. That's why they traded him.