Melda
    Melda's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4169

Mia at brk...... Yikes

this is a YIKES game.... I would LOVE to take Mia here....

- They won last 10 against brk
    - Covered 8 out of then 10
    - Only dealing with a 2 pt favoring.

Mia is 1-7 ATS on road against a +.500 team

I know everyone is going to want to take MIA just giving a bucket, but BRK looked great against ORL... granted it was ORL... But BRK did kind of let off the gas in that game and let ORL back in it. Cant let off gas against Turdbron.

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status
    R.P. McMurphy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

Lean Nets here as well they have been balling lately and should get up for this one. Not sure about the let of the gas theory vs. the Tragic cause I did'nt watch but they beat them by 20 I know Orlando is pathetic but what did you expect a 40 pt blowout? They were probably resting some guys towards the end cause you know they have had this game circled for awhile!

Melda
    Melda's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4169

Quote Originally Posted by R.P. McMurphy View Post
    Lean Nets here as well they have been balling lately and should get up for this one. Not sure about the let of the gas theory vs. the Tragic cause I did'nt watch but they beat them by 20 I know Orlando is pathetic but what did you expect a 40 pt blowout? They were probably resting some guys towards the end cause you know they have had this game circled for awhile!
    lol you're right, they let off the gas and let ORL get back to within 7, I had ORL in the game which was a travesty of a bet. But ORL is so bad they still ended up beating them by a ton.. ORL scored like 14 points in the 4th

This game is tough to call.

All about which Miami Heat teams comes to play.

I would imagine Miami will come to play because its NY, that crowd is like a, MSG, Staples Center aura. We'll see.

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status
    R.P. McMurphy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

I hear ya on the Heatles you never know which team will show up which is why I rarely touch their games. Have to keep in mind they just came off a tough loss vs Boston as well. Just a lean on Brooklyn for me gonna wait to see line moves tomorrow. GL

MP123
    MP123's Avatar Become A Pro!

I like the nets here... Miami has no true center n Lopez has been playing out of his mind this season... I think Lopez is the key here... Good luck to u whatever u take

YungCiroq
    YungCiroq's Avatar Become A Pro!

Heat are on a 12 game win streak vs Nets... they beat them by 30 then 13 earlier this season...
    Also D.Will might not play

Heat