h3da
    h3da's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

Dallas vs Portland...

Seto
    Jose Mourinho: simply the best
    Seto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2560

I'm a Mavs fan and I'm absolutely soul crushed. Such a huge game for us as well.

Funny thing is that buzzer beater actually helped me cause I took under 210.5 live but had Aldridge missed that initial 3 it would've been a non-issue. What absolute bullshit...

JackHorner
    JackHorner's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 277

Best part is the blatant travel by LA to tie the game and then the lovely undercut by Price on OJ which should have been a block to set up the Portland W

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6858

I saw Portland was +195 live vs Dallas in the 2nd quarter... I'm like, Portland last home game they scored the last 10 to win vs Clips. Dallas bad road team...loves to lose close games and OT games. why not throw half a unit on it? extra $88 I didn't expect to have, thanks Portland!

pacocn
    pacocn's Avatar Become A Pro!

I absolutely hammered port -4.5 2h

gottaWinThemAll
    Upcoming pro capper
    gottaWinThemAll's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 243

The game was absolute bullocks. I was so happy to have Dallas up near the 4th but crushed when Aldridge went back to back.

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags

I also agree, that there was some home cooking for Portland. Then again, Dallas turned it over a couple times and were sloppy the last couple minutes, trying to just run out the clock... and that bs 3 that Dallas banked in about 5 feet behind the line with 1 second on the shot clock was total luck on their part.

They got absolutely out-played in the 2nd half. Don't want to lose, don't give away 11 of your 17 pt lead in the 3rd quarter.

but glad Portland won, some extra money to penetrate around with tomorrow. throw it in a 3 team -110 parlay and try to turn it into another $500

JackHorner
    JackHorner's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 277

Quote Originally Posted by ThaTopMoron View Post
    I also agree, that there was some home cooking for Portland. Then again, Dallas turned it over a couple times and were sloppy the last couple minutes, trying to just run out the clock... and that bs 3 that Dallas banked in about 5 feet behind the line with 1 second on the shot clock was total luck on their part.

They got absolutely out-played in the 2nd half. Don't want to lose, don't give away 11 of your 17 pt lead in the 3rd quarter.

but glad Portland won, some extra money to penetrate around with tomorrow. throw it in a 3 team -110 parlay and try to turn it into another $500
    well said

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags

Quote Originally Posted by JackHorner View Post
    well said
    yeah, i feel kinda bad for people who took Dallas ML b4 game started...

but I have had Dallas do the exact same BS to me this year, twice... both times when they were on TV and a +750 dog! both times they could have won it and lost it late or in OT... partially due to calls for the other team.

ohumad
    ohumad's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

Took Dallas +3.5 live. Glad Portland finished them off in regular time haha.