innovation
    innovation's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 239

If the Lakers don't go on a run they are garbage.

Will they be flirting with .500 when they roll into Miami on Sunday February 10Th?

Pelicans
    @ Suns
    @ Timber wolves
    @ Pistons
    @ Nets
    @ Celtics
    @ Bobcats
    @ Miami

1 loss puts them at 25-26 @ Miami.

Lets see how many hop on the bandwagon after this scrub run.

Valentines day they play Clippers and that should be another beat down for them.

MP123
    MP123's Avatar Become A Pro!

As a laker fan, first they hafto get past the pelicans!! That's gonna be a good game

Killa Cam
    Killa Cam's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192

they're garbage anyways and they're gonna lose at least 5 of those games. they only win big games against good teams SOMETIMES because vegas throws the game because people will still be fading the lakers. they're booty.
    Last edited by Killa Cam; 01-29-13 at 02:57 PM. Reason: typo

MP123

Quote Originally Posted by Killa Cam View Post
    they're garbage anyways and they're gonna lose at least 5 of those games. they online win big games against good teams SOMETIMES because vegas throws the game because people will still be fading the lakers. they're booty.

LA will make the playoffs... Or the nba loses a lotta money... Lakers = money

HardCore
    I Win Some, I Lose Less
    HardCore's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 72

Quote Originally Posted by MP123 View Post
    Same with Dallas and Boston lol the angel of stern will shine bright

mcduggly
    mcduggly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2401

Quote Originally Posted by MP123 View Post
    This.

JM92
    JM92's Avatar Become A Pro!

If the keep playing the way they're playing, I don't see them losing more than one, two at most on that schedule quite honestly. Suns might be a tough place for them unless Kobe guards Dragic, the Nets and Celtics and the Pistons will all be tough obviously, but winnable, and Bobcats might try to run them off the floor, but I doubt it.

riskyProps
    riskyProps's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 211

Quote Originally Posted by JM92 View Post
    If the keep playing the way they're playing, I don't see them losing more than one, two at most on that schedule quite honestly. Suns might be a tough place for them unless Kobe guards Dragic, the Nets and Celtics and the Pistons will all be tough obviously, but winnable, and Bobcats might try to run them off the floor, but I doubt it.
    Bet the over on the Suns game cause they will run the Lakers up and down the court all night!

lunchbawks
    NB#
    lunchbawks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 173

Lakers suck on the road, they go 5-5 at best

William Walters
    William Walters's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

Quote Originally Posted by innovation View Post
    Will they be flirting with .500 when they roll into Miami on Sunday February 10Th?

Pelicans
    @ Suns
    @ Timber wolves
    @ Pistons
    @ Nets
    @ Celtics
    @ Bobcats
    @ Miami

Valentines day they play Clippers and that should be another beat down for them.

Hey Moron...........the Heat & Thunder recently finished their six game road trips with 3-3 records .......it's hard to win on the road in the NBA. The teams the Lakers will face on this upcoming 7 game road trip are a combined 89-63 at home this season. Exactly how many teams "go on a run" during a 7 game road trip when only 1 of the 7 teams has a losing home record? A record of 3-4 should be what's expected. Considering how the Lakers have played this season...........anything better is gravy.

Sport_Fish
    Sport_Fish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2039

Quote Originally Posted by innovation View Post

Pelicans
    @ Suns
    @ Timber wolves
    @ Pistons
    @ Nets
    @ Celtics
    @ Bobcats
    @ Miami

I don't think u could ask for an easier schedule if ur LA here...and I would think anything worse than 6-2 during this stretch will be a fail for this team.

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

They are garbage period this year...............

Who's at fault?

Kobe, Mr one man team wannabe.........

PAULYPOKER

Get your popcorn ready if you are a Laker hater because this road trip is gonna be fun to watch...........

mcduggly

Quote Originally Posted by William Walters View Post

Hey Moron...........the Heat & Thunder recently finished their six game road trips with 3-3 records .......it's hard to win on the road in the NBA. The teams the Lakers will face on this upcoming 7 game road trip are a combined 89-63 at home this season. Exactly how many teams "go on a run" during a 7 game road trip when only 1 of the 7 teams has a losing home record? A record of 3-4 should be what's expected. Considering how the Lakers have played this season...........anything better is gravy.
    Pathetic that you can't count wins for the Lakers when they play Charlotte, the Suns, Wolves, Pistons, and Celtics. Poor Lakers.

hugh613
    hugh613's Avatar Become A Pro!

O/U on how many games Dwight Howard costs them with missed free throws? F**ker shouldn't even being seeing the floor in the 4Q...

MP123

Quote Originally Posted by PAULYPOKER View Post
    Get your popcorn ready if you are a Laker hater because this road trip is gonna be fun to watch...........
    Lakers have dominated the nba for the past 30+ years... Taking 1/3 of the nba championships and playing in 1/2 of them... #greatestfranchiseinsports

Points Awarded:

William Walters gave MP123 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: William Walters

PAULYPOKER

I knew that post would get willies stump hard.............
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: William Walters

MP123

HOWEVER my fellow laker fans... Be cautious on them tonight 7.5 points is a lot to lay against this underachieving NO team... Best case scenario for me: lakers win by 1-7 pts

William Walters

Quote Originally Posted by mcduggly View Post
    Pathetic that you can't count wins for the Lakers when they play Charlotte, the Suns, Wolves, Pistons, and Celtics. Poor Lakers.
    What's really pathetic is you not understanding how difficult it can be to win on the road in the NBA.

The teams you referenced above have home wins against some of the NBA's BEST.....Thunder (twice), Clippers, Griz, Nuggets, Heat (twice), etc. Now, tell me again how it would be "pathetic" if a sub .500 team, such as the Lakers, can't count on wins against those teams? Get a clue kiddo.

wantitall4moi
    wantitall4moi's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3834

SU: 115-83 (1.6) Spurs on the road since 08.

SU: 112-96 (0.5) Lakers on the road since 08

SU: 78-79 (-0.6) Lakers on the road since 09

SU: 89-65 (1.6) Spurs on the road since 09

SU: 42-23 (2.6) Spurs on road since start of last year

SU: 21-38 (-4.2) Lakers on road since start of last year
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: darkhat

William Walters

wanti......why did you leave out 2010? I'm assuming it didn't fit your agenda?

wantitall4moi
    wantitall4moi's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3834

Quote Originally Posted by William Walters View Post
    wanti......why did you leave out 2010? I'm assuming it didn't fit your agenda?
    SU: 49-55 (-1.2) Lakers since 2010

so in 2010 they were 28-17 SU on the road. Not bad considering they were "only" 29-14 SU at home that year.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7671

the lakers are about to make a big run that will put them into a position to make the playoffs. the best part is that none of the top 3 seeds in the west wanna play la in round 1 because even though lal is not good enough to make a long run they have enough weapons to destroy a big time seed like okc or spurs or mem in round 1 if they are healthy.

lunchbawks
    NB#
    lunchbawks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 173

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    the lakers are about to make a big run that will put them into a position to make the playoffs. the best part is that none of the top 3 seeds in the west wanna play la in round 1 because even though lal is not good enough to make a long run they have enough weapons to destroy a big time seed like okc or spurs or mem in round 1 if they are healthy.
    lakers fans have been saying this since the season started! LA is WEAK defensively, they would get picked apart by any playoff team.

MP123

Quote Originally Posted by lunchbawks View Post
    lakers fans have been saying this since the season started! LA is WEAK defensively, they would get picked apart by any playoff team.
    Ima use this post against u in like 4 months

lakerboy

Quote Originally Posted by lunchbawks View Post

lets see how the season ends. i have not made an y comments on this team till now. they will do exactly as i said they would.

BigDeem5
    2013-2016 NBA: 461-378-24 +52.65u
    BigDeem5's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2158

Lakers blow. Kobe overrated

easyliving
    easyliving's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11

from suns game all the way to bobcats game looks like a great open parlay.

mcduggly

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    lets see how the season ends. i have not made an y comments on this team till now. they will do exactly as i said they would.
    Of course you haven't said anything, because they're losing.

lakerboy

Quote Originally Posted by mcduggly View Post
    Of course you haven't said anything, because they're losing.

no not really. i have been a very casual observer. i thought they would have problems but sports allows drama to be unpredictable. them not making the playoffs looks too easy right now. thats why they make the playoffs and put a scare into some good team. this is the nba.

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

They're starting to figure it out, Kobe putting up near triple doubles now. Gasol playing well off the bench and baby Dwight getting fed.

OhMyEli
    OhMyEli's Avatar Become A Pro!

It doesnt matter the Lakers won. If you think there is any chance in hell they will make it anywhere in the playoffs when they have to scrape by the Hornets you're insane.

There is nothing left for this team to "figure out" they are just simply not good enough to make a run in the postseason. This isn't baseball where the playoffs will throw you a curve ball, in the NBA talent rises to the top and the Lakers are not a top 6 team in terms of talent in the West, whether they make the playoffs depends on if they can beat up on these scrub teams any more and win 33% versus playoff teams.

thachosen1
    thachosen1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 74

How did you do today pauly?? btw i ent 3 out of 4 correct.. lakers was up 18 and blew it late.. hehe NBA Tops PICKS of the day!!!

marcoloco
    marcoloco's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9120

lots of easy games but lots of road games ahead

nocturnal012
    nocturnal012's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12022

Kobe's becoming less of a ball-hog now and getting everyone involved. I don't think it's a coincidence that they've won their last 3 games when he has +10 assists on each of those games.

12 Last